Powder888

Brad hints at something HUGE...

Just now, XRPgoat said:

He said that one of the biggest banks in the world inquired about wanting to use XRP.

heard that but thought he was referencing the settlement of a particular asset other than a fiat pair.

12 minutes ago, XRPgoat said:

He said that one of the biggest banks in the world inquired about wanting to use XRP.

"One of the largest global money centre banks on the planet"

You can turn on captions

image.png.2c11e1226ac64c9c8d89806ecdc69722.png

Edited by Witnessed

I live in Peru.  At the beginning I was thinking that it could be between Citi and BBVA, but then I realize that he mentions specifically "money center banks" which means it could only mean Citi.  There aren't any branches of Citi like you would expect but they do have a presence in business services.  I assume the reason why the bank doesn't want to keep PEN (Peruvian Soles) is because we have had lots of government corruption in the past 2 years specifically and there is danger that the PEN could devaluate itself due to this uncertainty.  I don't blame them trying to keep XRPs rather than PEN.  

Edited by taebuoytogI

3 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Did he say "holy sh*t" as a speaker at a conference with potential partners?

I wonder what the mood is like on such conference. Could it be a more relaxed environment that Brad allows himself to say "holy sh*t"?

He uses a different language when speaking at the interviews on TV.

Edited by Coretex

It seems everyone has their own definition of "money center banks". Personally I've never heard of the term from being a contract administrator that deals with $50M+ construction projects, an accounting team that I'm always learning stuff from so I can understand how the contractor will be paid by the lender.