Brad Garlinghouse gives a hint about one of the world's largest banks wanting to use XRP

8 minutes ago, hesque said:

Guys, I see a lot of you heard "Settle in Peru"

I just wanted to say that I heard "Settlements approved", "Settle and approve"

Me and the wifey both heard "I have problems settling into Peru; can I use XRP to help me settle into Peru?"

It's at 40 seconds into the video above if anyone else wants to confirm.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick transcript for you buddy: So Brad and this "guy" having a chat. Besides talking about the excellent beard game  of Brad . Brad mentioned one of his babies Xcurrent. But before Brad can do h

This again shows that patience is key.  Ripple has a plan and they are hard at work achieving their goals.  They don’t need to announce or tweet every victory along the way, so long as they win in the

Let me clear this up for those that don’t understand this video.  Brad was talking to a big filthy rich banker about the entry level Ripple tech xCurrent, which doesn’t use XRP.  This filthy

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, hesque said:

If it was "settle in Peru", I believe this was just an off the cuff example used by whoever brought it up in the meeting at whatever bank it was. Nothing specific really having to do with Peru. Just a country that was on the guy or gals mind. I say this because I noticed some people trying to connect Peru and specific banks and whatnot. I think that is a little too literal

Just now, Atomic1221 said:

Me and the wifey both heard "I have problems settling into Peru; can I use XRP to help me settle into Peru?"

I agree. It is what I heard when I originally watched the video before seeing any discussion so it is not like it was pre-set into my mind to listen for it. It makes sense as it speaks directly to the benefit of eliminating nostro vostro accounts for lesser used currencies 

Just now, FixnUrPowerline said:

I agree. It is what I heard when I originally watched the video before seeing any discussion so it is not like it was pre-set into my mind to listen for it. It makes sense as it speaks directly to the benefit of eliminating nostro vostro accounts for lesser used currencies 

Plus Peru has some nasty inflation

24 minutes ago, Atomic1221 said:
34 minutes ago, hesque said:

Ooooeeeeewwwww, I envision some neat T- shirts comming soon:

- 'Do you Settle in Peru or Settle and Approve?' #xrpthestandard

?

It’s definitely Peru. It was a comment referencing the high inflation in Peru and how the large bank does not want to hold Sol because it is in a massive deflationary cycle. 

Of course xRapid would be perfect for this as big rich bank doesn’t have to hold Sol and can just use XRP for money transfers in and out of Peru.

Loving all the references to nude crude in Peru lol. 

9 hours ago, zenkert said:

Who is ONE of the Largest Banks in the World?

WHOIS????

:d_sunny:

1 hour ago, CryptoGerrie said:

Brad talked about largest CENTRAL BANK in the world. And this is The Federal Reserve USA. 

Here the list of Big Four :

1. The Federal Reserve.

2. The Bank of England.

3. The Bank of Japan.

4. The European Central Bank.