Sign in to follow this  
Mikhail_Liebenstein

Run out of panic sellers - Mexican Stand Off

I’m noticing on the exchanges that a bit of a buyer/seller Mexican Stand off is going on.

Buyers remain nervous, but sellers are now holding the line on price, we have run out of panic sellers!

Given this news: http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2018/01/26/hedge-funds-go-bullish-on-bitcoin-futures.amp.html

and further examples of new adoption:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/01/25/bitcoin-millennials-robinhood-cryptocurrency such as being added to the RobinHood investment App in February,

I think we might now be due a Bull Run!

I also note most people get paid at the end of the month and as January is normally a lean month for most, they are not normally ready to reinvest until late Jan/early Feb.

Edited by Mikhail_Liebenstein

2 hours ago, Pablo said:

Wow. Last week you were arguing a Bull Trap was imminent, this week you’re claiming a bull run is coming. 

Looking forward to the final part of your trilogy: “XRP going sideways!”

There was a bull trap.

A Bull Trap is when people get lulled into paying a price higher than the soon to prevailing rate due to a spike/false recovery after a crash.

A bull Trap doesn’t need to be a then permanent low price. That would be a “dead cat bounce” rather than a Bull Trap.

A lot depends on timescales. To a Day trader who is in and out in a day, last week was a bull Trap, to a long term HODLer it may have been merely a blip.

I’m not even remotely phased by your dismissive post - due to my action over the last 2-3 weeks I now hold 2.5 times the XRP I started with, and haven’t put a single Cent extra down of my own money.

Now if XRP Moons (I hate that phrase), I can have 2 Lambos (I’d never actually buy one)and and an Audi R8 (more like it).

2 minutes ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

There was a bull trap.

A Bull Trap is when people get lulled into paying a price higher than the soon to prevailing rate due to a spike/false recovery after a crash.

A bull Trap doesn’t need to be a then permanent low price. That would be a “dead cat bounce” rather than a Bull Trap.

A lot depends on timescales. To a Day trader who is in and out in a day, last week was a bull Trap, to a long term HODLer it may have been merely a blip.

I’m not even remotely phased by your dismissive post - due to my action over the last 2-3 weeks I now hold 2.5 times the XRP I started with, and haven’t put a single Cent extra down of my own money.

Now if XRP Moons (I hate that phrase), I can have 2 Lambos (I’d never actually buy one)and and an Audi R8 (more like it).

Good for you. I think about playing small margins of high and low to increase my zerps but last time I tried I ended up chasing and lost more then i was happy loosing. I buy and hold now, occasionally buying more on the dips if I have extra funds. 

5 hours ago, Pablo said:

Wow. Last week you were arguing a Bull Trap was imminent, this week you’re claiming a bull run is coming. 

Looking forward to the final part of your trilogy: “XRP going sideways!”

Sign in to follow this