Strange thread. My 2cents:

after G20 summit in march all currencies were free falling. It will take a few weeks until they will get into an upward trend again. But only until november - next G20 event: regulations will come true leading all currencies to another huge dip and we will see many coins vanishing.

price prediction end of 2018:

1.2- 1.8

Edited by xSODAx
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see predictions of $1 to $ 3 and people stating being very happy if this comes true. I really don’t understand this. After a 35000% rise in 2017, XRP will only consolidate or rise 200% in 2018? Why?

We are not even at the end of January so why would your price expectations change? If we are still around $1.20 by July, I might reconsider but I think $40 conservative and $100 optimistic. We ha

Drunk me bloody loves this thread! Personally, short-term expectations are as follows*: Jul 2018     $15.00 Jan 2019    $23.00 *based on nothing aside from optimism and the desire to retire ear

3 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

Strange thread. My 2cents:

after G20 summit in march all currencies were free falling. It will take a few weeks until they will get into an upward trend again. But only until november - next G20 event: regulations will come true leading all currencies to another huge dip and we will see many coins vanishing.

price prediction end of 2018:

1.2- 1.8

ill bring up your post when we hit $5 much sooner than the end of this year, ill be glad to hear your comments then

i know you are nervous , cause in the bottom of your heart you fear things go wrong or something would happen that has a great negative impact on cc market . as an investor in cc or stock market ,risk is an inseparable part , all you can do is taking positions or choosing assets that take the risk into minimum. fortunately we have chosen an asset which has bright future with a great company behind it with solid strategy , expert team and defined road map. most importantly the company is offering a unique solution to a really important global problem with no threatening rivals offering alternatives.

in my opinion the strategists in ripple are time travelers who look and take positions far ahead of future problems and challenges . thats why ripple is among a few coins that could not be harmed due to so called regulations.

and about the whole market , usually the parameters one thinks would affect the market does not turn out to be important to the market . thats why its not easy to predict or time the market movements in the long run . so the best strategy is hodling through spikes and dips till your targets meet. 

On 26/01/2018 at 9:32 PM, Jackdarippler said:

2018 will end at $300+ or will be on its way after correcting from there.

Just so you know, this is plain and simple based on Market sentiment and Volume analysis...expect DRAGONS!! :) (Meaning, 2018 could be wildly different due to regulation, Futures, hedging instruments and so on..)

My gosh mate, i hope your right. That would be tremendous.

1 hour ago, t11cky said:

Wow, such a massive range of predictions and expectations!!!

That's because no one really has any clue about what will happen within the next 12 months. It's purely speculative. I haven't seen one price prediction mentioned that has any solid backing behind the reasoning for that price!