3 minutes ago, t11cky said:

I predicted and hoped for $10 ripple by the end of 2018, not so sure it will raise to that extent this year now after the last week or so now. Am I being too pessimistic??

Definitely. Unless you are expecting some sort of catastrophic crypto collapse. I predict $86.34, but I haven’t decided if that is on the way up to $100, or sometime after the pullback.

You either believe this is the right system or not. Those that think it is, will stay seated during times like this. All the time, the seats are more and more filled with people that believe in this project, and do not abandon the ship for a so called journalist that says something awful about this project on corrupt mass media.

I'd say like to say just over $10, conservative answer would be ~$5.

Just now, lucky said:

You either believe this is the right system or not. Those that think it is, will stay seated during times like this. All the time, the seats are more and more filled with people that believe in this project, and do not abandon the ship for a so called journalist that says something awful about this project on corrupt mass media.

Exactly. Seeing these prices does suck though, not because I’m worried about the future, but more because my DCA is $~1.6 and I could’ve bought about 25% extra just by waiting.

16 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

We're barely into 2018 and have 11 more months of progress left until next year! I think 5-10 is definitely a realistic number.

That's a fair call!!!

SHORT TERM

Early February: XRP will rise to 2.75-3.10 and correct from there

Mid February: Correction ends at 1.80

Event BREAKOUT:

Mid February: I expect XRP to attempt breakout from a Bullish Flag formation on the chart. *Technical Analysis) Fundamentally a huge announcement could breakout us out much early all the way to $4.50-$4.72.

We will face resistance here, and correction to retests $3.10-$3.35 (Resistance will depend whether the earlier breakout was just market demand or Fundamental factor in nature)

Depending on the earlier scenario i.e Technical vs Fundamental the resistance range will be tight and short and  a breakout from here will push us all the way to $7.00-7.40.

Now they are no fancy theories to attach to my Analysis except TA and Volume( And a **** ton of fundamental knowledge because of this forum), but so far my work has helped me rack up a reasonable amount of zerps.

Exchange price: Kraken.

When XRP was 0.20 usd we said we would end 2017 in the 0.80-1usd range. My prediction turned out to be pessimistic. ;-) XRP ended the year 2017 at 1.9 USD. More specifically, at a double price to my prediction.
For the end of 2018 I say so: Realistic prediction: 7-8 usd. Optimistic prediction: 10-12 usd.

33 minutes ago, t11cky said:

I predicted and hoped for $10 ripple by the end of 2018, not so sure it will raise to that extent this year now after the last week or so now. Am I being too pessimistic??

2018 will end at $300+ or will be on its way after correcting from there.

Just so you know, this is plain and simple based on Market sentiment and Volume analysis...expect DRAGONS!! :) (Meaning, 2018 could be wildly different due to regulation, Futures, hedging instruments and so on..)

Edited by Jackdarippler

If clear and defined world-wide crypto laws and regulations kick in this year, Ripple wil be first to have the best start after a massive bloodbath since it WANTS to make a legal blockchain product rather than anarchystic BTC/Monero/Zcrap etc approach. If regulations kick in during the middle of the year, at the end of it, we could see XRP over 100$, easy since most of other cryptos will become illegal or in deep regulatory problems :D

Edited by Jaffa