Strovu

Coinbase time!

Just now, bayarea510 said:

I'm sure CB is even more eager than us to add it. Lot of $ they're missing out on if they don't before the competition. 

I hope you are right. ....even grandma has a CB account nowadays ?

I think Coinbase adding XRP amongst other coins out of the top 10-25 is inevitable. I say this because other exchanges are starting to pop up and compete, especially since here in America there isn't a way to buy it in all 50 states yet... 

I want you to consider this:

Ripple twitter following is marginally ahead of the Bitcoin twitter following

BTC accessibility is extremely ahead of XRP accessibility

I actually believe in the long run that XRP will have the same if not better global accessibility seeing that it aims to be pretty much a global currency. 

We are just lucky speculators who stumbled upon a diamond in the rough. 

1 minute ago, Light said:

I think Coinbase adding XRP amongst other coins out of the top 10-25 is inevitable. I say this because other exchanges are starting to pop up and compete, especially since here in America there isn't a way to buy it in all 50 states yet... 

I want you to consider this:

Ripple twitter following is marginally ahead of the Bitcoin twitter following

BTC accessibility is extremely ahead of XRP accessibility

I actually believe in the long run that XRP will have the same if not better global accessibility seeing that it aims to be pretty much a global currency. 

We are just lucky speculators who stumbled upon a diamond in the rough. 

Yes indeed. Now we just need CB, media, announcements, etc. to shine this diamond up so that everyone wants to buy it from us 

Something for demoralized XRP hodlers around the globe:

I believe it is early in the morning into Crypto's day - well before sunrise. There is a lot of money waiting on the sidelines including institutions and individuals. We peaked at $800B market VALUATION and we will see $1 Trn this year.

The night is darkest just before dawn, which I believe is just around the corner. 

I just hope the regulatory world-wide consensus on cryptocurrencies is achieved this year because I find it to be the last obstacle before true price-discovery for every coin in the market. It has all been wild west since the dawn of crypto to this day. And regulations are inevitable so i hope it arrives ASAP so we can reset this sh...t, screw coinbase, lolbase, bittipxchange and whatnot... Ripple's mantra is "governments aren't going away, banks aren't going away..", it's Ripple's strongest card, once those powers kick in with regulation, after an initial shock and bloodbath, guess wich cryptoasset will come out as no1? :D so don't hope for coinbase or any other base... screw exchanges, look for regulations and laws, Ripple will comply first and that will give it best position to grow business around it, may it be nodes, validators, market makers, exchanges, gateways, when you have legal frame, Ripple ledger and XRP usability will bloom, Ask for that.

40 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I'm also going to drop CB as soon as I find a good alternative in the US. 

I am very annoyed at their lack of adding XRP and even though it was only one time that I read, the owner did have some not nice words about XRP. 

That said, better thread title OP! Looked like CB was adding XRP and you got me a little excited. 

I think CB will add in March. 

Seriously consider Coinsquare

Like many here I will stop using Coinbase asap.

I feel they are a biased exchange and have remained complacent for to long.

Their customer base has been asking for additions and changes only for those requests to fall on deaf ears.

If you don't provide a service in demand then someone else will. There lack of motivation early only serves as a continued slap in the face to their customer base, especially if Coinbase adds these services because they are now "threatened" by others who will. The delay, IMO, has been a purposeful attempt to slow the growth and exposure of XRP. This should have happened sooner, they took for granted their position as the only show in town, and I truly hope they pay the price for it.

50 minutes ago, vrippled said:

Seriously consider Coinsquare

Is it in the US? And...is XRP available or will I still need to buy and transfer to Bittrex? 

TIA