The Reason Why Banks Are Not jumping on XRP yet!

Yes, hopefully everyone understands this already. The fact that any company is actually using XRP right now in any capacity is a miracle and testament to the Ripple team. No other cryptocurrency can claim the same achievement. 

Notwithstanding, any significant use of XRP for what it is meant for is near a decade and complete revolution in the cryptospace away.

Edited by Konan45

It was clearly stated by the panel of customers at SWELL 2017 that there first needs to be regulation on both sides of transaction. If I remember correctly, they estimated it may take 3 years before such regulation is in place.

I am of an opinion that those of us who are serious about our investment should be in a "patience mode" and just wait it out.

While it may sound like FUD, it may be true that currently, the banks "do not want" XRP.

I think a recent comment from their Product VP about FIs in Asia having higher risk appetites causing that there is generally more demand is also relevant here. I expect that the usage of XRP by FIs will occur here first.

Edited by Guest
7 minutes ago, xh3b4sd said:

I think it is more like they would like to but cannot use it fully because of regulatory, liquidity and technological issues which have to be sorted first. I am aware this will take another couple years and I am cool with this. I am confident and just enjoy the ride. 

I agree with you. I used the quotation marks to indicate this without saying the actual words :).