zerper

I Can All But Guarantee XRP Will Be On Coinbase Within 2 Months

8 hours ago, invest2lose said:

Isnt robinhood listing xrp later?

So I was reading about Robinhood, it looks like only a limited number of states will be able to buy crypto on Robinhood for the time being when they launch in February...wonder if there's a way around that.  I have Robinhood and my state is not on the list.

14 hours ago, xrpcryptowolf said:

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/22/coinbase-hires-a-new-vp-of-operations-to-lead-its-customer-service-effort/

That is the link where it states that Coinbase will add phone support at the beginning of Q2 because they hired a new VP of operations that use to work with Twitter.They are clearly expecting an extremely high volume in Q2 since they are getting prepared. 

Makes a lot of sense. The BCH rollout debacle hurt them. They then got overwhelmed by the huge influx of new accounts and couldn't cope. 

They are preparing to release Ripple for sure. 

Good on Coinsquare publicly announcing they are taking on Coinbase and are releasing Ripple. 

Competition is healthy. The more exchanges that offer xrp the more liquidity in the market, the higher XRP's price. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

3 hours ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Imagine if companies like Coinbase or Robinhood use XRP to handle the withdrawals of their customers.

You want to cash out from coinbase and the money is in your bank account within seconds, how awesome would that be !

Tis the dream brother. So many use cases.

Edited by Chewiecoin

The Toronto-based crypto exchange also plans to offer Ripple, one of 2017’s best-performing cryptocurrencies, starting in February on its platform and “will be launching one digital currency per month for the foreseeable future,” Diamond said. At present, it supports trading of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash and Squarecoin. 

amazing, they're going to list XRP *after* other much more important coins like the above... hilarious, XRP is still seen as a joke -- not good

On 1/26/2018 at 7:12 AM, TheXRPer said:

What we already did and what is now are two different things.

I concur but that $2 number is what I was referencing specifically. And this question is certainly veering towards whether Ripple planned for their version of 1776. Do they have the weapons to fight in Q1.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:18 AM, Chewiecoin said:

Makes a lot of sense. The BCH rollout debacle hurt them. They then got overwhelmed by the huge influx of new accounts and couldn't cope. 

They are preparing to release Ripple for sure. 

Good on Coinsquare publicly announcing they are taking on Coinbase and are releasing Ripple. 

Competition is healthy. The more exchanges that offer xrp the more liquidity in the market, the higher XRP's price. 

The amount of people I speak to who have Coinbase account who know nothing about crypto is pretty unreal. As soon as they sign up on Coinbase, what do they do? Buy Litecoin. Why? It's the cheapest. When they add XRP it's going to be nuts, I just hope it's Q1 and not Q2 because it's becoming increasingly clear XRP will drop .50 for every 5K BTC drop so does Ripple have the name releases in Q1 to stave off the impending crunch.

On 1/25/2018 at 5:31 PM, zerper said:

The only way Ripple DOESN'T get added to Coinbase at this point is if the place is run by complete morons who want to lose market share when Coinsquare launches in the US in Q2.

1.  Morons

2.  Want to lose market share

Done & done.  :diablo:     F Coinbase!

On 1/25/2018 at 11:36 PM, XRPgoat said:

Any thoughts on Upcoin which is starting up in 6 days and listing XRP?

I made an account already. It looks amazing. I'm in the US and it looks to be awhile before they will be here, but I really like everything about them. 

21 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

Investigation into what?

Any idea what Q1 means?