Sign in to follow this  
vrippled

Where are we heading???

It appears that zerp price has come to an inflection point at $1.30

Where do you think we're headed from here? Trend reversal heading up? Or price will continue to trend down?

And your reasoning WHY???

8 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

I think we are due a spike upwards soon.

Look at the trend we have been in for the past few days. Then look over towards Dec 17 and see if you notice any similar patterns? What happens after that consolidation?

Screenshot_20180126-024045.png

The current 'consolidation' sits within a context that differs somewhat from the uptrending context of Dec. 17...? How much influence will the current larger downward trend have at this point??

Edited by vrippled

I don't believe we are in a downtrend channel at the moment. It's been quite steady for 3/4 days now.

I am new to this, and I don't necessarily know what I'm talking about, but this is my opinion/prediction/hope.

Maybe not tomorrow, but certainly soon, we should see some positive movement.

I think we will keep trending down until we shoot up like what had happened multiple times in the past. The entire market has not recovered so it is hard to say at this point.

I actually think we are still in the downtrend: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/EkaVWk2C-Don-t-Fall-in-Love-With-The-Upside-Ripple-XRP/ 
press the play button. You will see tonight is the third time in 3-4 days that we hit the ceiling. 3-4 days ago, the ceiling was a 1.40, and we seemed to stabilize a while there... then we stabilize @ 1.35 USD last night.. then 1.30 tonight....everytime we hit that ceiling we drop and consolidate 5 cents lower. However, tonight, it seems we may actually breakout sideways from that channel (but I said that last night too! and woke up @ 1.27 USD)... so.. i dont know. I dont think we're out of the woods yet.

Edited by Nouknitouk

I think we will have a dip due to the ****** ratings and the end of this seasonal thing ( I forgot what it is called) but I reckon it will shoot up higher at Xmas time like most coins do. That is what I'm hoping for tbf, I brought in at $1 and had predicted it to be $2 by end of 2018, just wanted to double my investment nothing too greedy. I feel it shot up too high too quick. In an ideal world, I'm hoping it stays low until around November, to give me the opportunity to buy more coins. However, if coinbase do start selling xrp the price will jump higher but unless we continue to get FI investing in XRP and ripple tech, then I reckon it will make the coin more unstable due to people buying on speculation only 

We will see what happens after this BtC futures expiration.  I think there are some things stacking up that will fuel the rocket this Feb, but who really knows.

Edited by Excerpts

1 hour ago, ringer2 said:

People look at charts and see what they wanna see. Confirmation bias takes over. 

This is very true, TA for crypto currency is extremely difficult to gauge and should definitely not be used as a tool to decide investments. 

It is possible to look at current trends to predict short term movement within a 12 hour period but people who predict prices months or even weeks in advance really can't do it with any degree of accuracy, crypto is just too volatile.

2 hours ago, maddodoughty said:

I think we will have a dip due to the ****** ratings and the end of this seasonal thing ( I forgot what it is called) but I reckon it will shoot up higher at Xmas time like most coins do. That is what I'm hoping for tbf, I brought in at $1 and had predicted it to be $2 by end of 2018, just wanted to double my investment nothing too greedy. I feel it shot up too high too quick. In an ideal world, I'm hoping it stays low until around November, to give me the opportunity to buy more coins. However, if coinbase do start selling xrp the price will jump higher but unless we continue to get FI investing in XRP and ripple tech, then I reckon it will make the coin more unstable due to people buying on speculation only 

If history is anything to go on, XRP will be where it is now or maybe $0.10 - $0.20 lower, remember the original forecast for this year was $2 by December. We overshot that and pulled back, I think we are settling in nicely in relation to the original forecast. But also keep in mind the price trend for last year, a big portion of it was a sideways movement, I expect this to happen this year as well although not in longe sustained intervals. A lot of regulation on cryptos is hampering XRP it the moment, but I will admit the more and the sooner exchanges list XRP, the better the uptick on the price will be. I would be happy with $2 at the end of Q1 2018, considering where we were in the begining of December

Sign in to follow this