Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Byrd said:

Well, this guy has taken the cake! 

The hate on Ripple and XRP is just getting ridiculous. Whose agenda is this? 

 

Whenever someone says "The biggest banks in the world", you can consider this persona as a utter moron, with zero professionalism.

Professional say it like this: "Leaders in the banking industry"

Crap. This guy should jump from somewhere high enough and make sure to not hit anything else but the asphalt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, teddybear said:

Whenever someone says "The biggest banks in the world", you can consider this persona as a utter moron, with zero professionalism.

Professional say it like this: "Leaders in the banking industry"

Crap. This guy should jump from somewhere high enough and make sure to not hit anything else but the asphalt.

Who is this slob shilling for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be banks worried about their fat margins worried about ripple....:) they might also be trying to lower the price of XRP to buy it at a lower price range when they start using it....but

 

the point of not enough banks using it after 6 years as told by the reporter on TV with no balancing viewpoint shows he is not knowledgeable about startups work and their timeline of success in the financial industry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, andyg1978 said:

It could be banks worried about their fat margins worried about ripple....:) they might also be trying to lower the price of XRP to buy it at a lower price range when they start using it....but

 

the point of not enough banks using it after 6 years as told by the reporter on TV with no balancing viewpoint shows he is not knowledgeable about startups work and their timeline of success in the financial industry.

Hi @andyg1978 don't try to overthink it he is just another un-knowledgeable Fudster trying to drive traffic to his blogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, teddybear said:

I don't know, Bro.

Lotsa negative and just plain stupid dumb people in this world. Some make it as far as a BB Interview.

Lots have happened over the last couple of weeks, is this the same guy that Brad called out on twitter recently? and with the same storyline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pointbreak said:

The thing that bothers me the most is the fanatics who can't discuss things and attack any questions they feel threatened by. - This

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-12-27/ripple-s-big-bet-on-blockchain-technology-video

They have presented both positive and negative sides of Ripple and XRP (historically speaking) as well as allowing Ripple to have their say. The ball is really in Ripples court to present data on adoption.

*This is not to say the journalist is not biased for one reason or another.

I totally agree. I think this deserves a formal response from Ripple. Journalists make mistakes all the time. As an example, yesterday CNBC had a report on Tesla that said their production of Model 3 was way behind. Stock to a hit about 2-3%. Tesla came out today with a formal response and said they were on track and stock rebounded after-hours and we move on. If it were another who-knows-who reporter, I could care less but when it is Bloomberg, it at least deserves some consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lll_lll said:

I totally agree. I think this deserves a formal response from Ripple. Journalists make mistakes all the time. As an example, yesterday CNBC had a report on Tesla that said their production of Model 3 was way behind. Stock to a hit about 2-3%. Tesla came out today with a formal response and said they were on track and stock rebounded after-hours and we move on. If it were another who-knows-who reporter, I could care less but when it is Bloomberg, it at least deserves some consideration.

Just ask for equal time - if Bloomberg is the least bit professional, they will have Brad on to repsond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, XRPgoat said:

This guy looks like he is scared and is being told to say this...keeps looking left and right like there is a gun to his head...wtf

haha exactly this! Ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sharkey said:

I think he's connected to a polygraph and he knows that they know he's lying through his teeth, LOL.  What a TOOL! :hunter:

Oh my god, what an idea that is! Everyone in the media that goes on TV should be connected to a polygraph with the waving (richter scale during a 8.9) needle showing on the right part of the screen (right next to their talking head)! Perhaps they should also wear NASCAR suits with patches of everyone the have interests in.

Sharkey, you are a genius! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...