I GOT THEM MADE!! Ripple enamel pins. They look great (In my humble opinion) :)

1 hour ago, Fingers said:

Hey, so they finally arrived. Drop me a message if your interested in ordering some. Final price depends on where I'm posting and how many, so just drop me a line. 

Cheers! Hope you like the look of them! 

Ripple1.JPG

The second you accept money for one of those, you'll probably be in a crap load of trouble.

Straight from the Ripple website:

RIPPLE TRADEMARKS
The following is a partial list of the trademarks owned by Ripple: Ripple, Ripple, Ripple Trade, XRP, the Ripple logo and the former Ripple Labs logo. Only Ripple and its authorized licensees may use Ripple logos, word marks, and graphic symbols (including the Ripple mark) in advertising, promotional and sales materials

https://ripple.com/brand-policy/

Edited by XRPcalling

You may be able to sell the box they come in at 1.00 plus S&H and the pins would be a giveaway as a thank you gift for buying the box. Nothing against the law, but why get into trouble over a few hundred pins... and T  R  O  U  B  L  E:shock:   it will be. I'll buy a box though and even throw in the shipping and handling at a reasonable rate.   :angel:

11 minutes ago, Wizann said:

You may be able to sell the box they come in at 1.00 plus S&H and the pins would be a giveaway as a thank you gift for buying the box. Nothing against the law, but why get into trouble over a few hundred pins... and T  R  O  U  B  L  E:shock:   it will be. I'll buy a box though and even throw in the shipping and handling at a reasonable rate.   :angel:

What are you talking about? its absolutely against the law.

17 minutes ago, CryptMagic said:

Best thing to do is enjoy your new pin and give the rest away to family and friends!!!  Great way to promote your favorite digital asset without the worry of lawyers and all the other headaches...  Just have fun with it!  Great job by the way!!!

ridiculous. STRAIGHT from Ripple's website:

All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the applicable trademark holder.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH RIPPLE AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF.
You and Ripple agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or relating to the Site, except that you and Ripple are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. 

Edited by XRPcalling