XRPwillfailby2020

What's with the new dip? XRP is only getting weaker.

This is the C- coin. I am not a holder, I made a good trade on XLM on monday and now waiting to get back to ripple. My point of view is this, big players in bitcoin and eth pump and dump xrp. They hate it, they want to destroy it. And so far it worked. 

For those that are concerned with the dips, just remember many of us that bought at .31 in May and had to watch the price dip to .19 within 2 weeks .  We sat on the fluctuating price of .15 - .28 for over 6 months before any real movement.  

In hindsight, I am absolutely grateful for every single one of those dips in that 6 months period.  They gave me opportunities to systematically strengthen my position.  Don't let these red days get you.  Positioning and patience is the key to the game of HODL.  

Enjoy the ride fellas.  

1 minute ago, RipDip said:

For those that are concerned with the dips, just remember many of us that bought at .31 in May and had to watch the price dip to .19 within 2 weeks .  We sat on the fluctuating price of .15 - .28 for over 6 months before any real movement.  

In hindsight, I am absolutely grateful for every single one of those dips in that 6 months period.  They gave me opportunities to systematically strengthen my position.  Don't let these red days get you.  Positioning and patience is the key to the game of HODL.  

Enjoy the ride fellas.  

On behalf of who are you speaking? The majority bought at 1+, 2+ and even 3+ . Speak for yourself man, be grateful for your sh*t.

1 minute ago, RipDip said:

Enjoy the ride fellas.  

You said it so eloquently. Cheers to you sir. 

..if i were to say it, id be like, "HOW CAN PEOPLE COMPLAIN WHEN ITS ONLY BEEN 18 DAYS SINCE $3 ???? Sell and MOOOOVE on! :dash1:"

Just now, RipDip said:

Enjoy the ride fellas.  

I had plenty of time to accumulate ??

Thanks to all the FUD, BTCh fanboys, the cries of ‘bankers’ coin!’ & ‘scam!’, and the shunning of xrp by the purist anarchists.

1 minute ago, FightBack said:

On behalf of who are you speaking? The majority bought at 1+, 2+ and even 3+ . Speak for yourself man, be grateful for your sh*t.

the majority bought @ $1, 2, and $3?? there are tons of people in here who dont type often who got in even lower than .16