LoneWolf

Simple Question to Ripple

Can you please provide more real world use-case examples where existing payment companies are capturing the economics you claim xrp can provide in FX?  With xRapid sourcing liquidity from exchanges, utilization of intermediaries has a clear negative impact on savings.  More clarity on what real world transaction savings look like from xRapid sourcing in various corridors would be useful public information.  Today, it seems this concept is communicated in more theoretical terms.  Now that xRapid is being trialed, shine light on the real world unit economics going forward.  This will go a long way in a broader audience "getting it".

Edited by LoneWolf

2 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

I fixed the typo...jerk.

Didn't mean to offend you. But while we are at it, let's give it a go:

45 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

Can you please provide more real world use-case examples where existing payment companies are capturing the economics you claim xrp can provide in FX?

Plenty of use cases:

• Any smaller bank, currently transferring funds to other markets. I mentioned specific smaller banks, as they have to use often the FX services of big-time market makers (ie Citi, Deutsche).
  • Any company with a lot of money distributed globally (Uber, Amazon etc.)
  • Consumer... Not directly but paying now paying 60 USD to wire money due too the current system of payment could benefits
49 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

With xRapid sourcing liquidity from exchanges, utilization of intermediaries has a clear negative impact on savings

Not necessarily

50 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

More clarity on what real world transaction savings look like from xRapid sourcing in various corridors would be useful public information

27 Trillion laying in Vostro and Nostro accounts. That is 27 T a day not able to invest for banks. High friction corridors will benefit more than more used corridors. 

51 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

Today, it seems this concept is communicated in more theoretical terms

The real answer is, the 18 year old kid wanting a Lambo is not a target audience for Ripple, let alone XRP. I think their website is very clear in their intentions. Not saying they will succeed in their plan. Still is very high risk/reward ratio investment.

53 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

Now that xRapid is being trialed, shine light on the real world unit economics going forward.

Agree on that one. They could give a bit more long-term view on the future of banking. But I assume they do this with the right audience (banking clients).

5 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Now that xRapid is being trialed, shine light on the real world unit economics going forward. 

b-but NDAs, c-competitive advantage!?
Do you not trust our Liquid Divinity RCL and her Son XRP to demand proof?

Some clearly more devoted faithful here preach that Ripple owes us nothing. 
/sarcasm. 

Good luck waiting for answers.  

Appreciate the response and agree with everything you said, but my question pertains to actual utilization of xrp via xRapid and the realized savings for actual customers vs. alternative methods of transacting. 

I don't think it's a question any of us outside the company can answer. 

Now that they have live transactions, publicizing the tangible results would be helpful for all constituents.

5 hours ago, CryptoGerrie said:

I wish I could answer your questions, but I find them a bit hard to read? Did you use google translate by any chance? 

I swear I thought he is the Namibian Prince using Google Translate when reading the OP. 

14 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

Appreciate the response and agree with everything you said, but my question pertains to actual utilization of xrp via xRapid and the realized savings for actual customers vs. alternative methods of transacting. 

I don't think it's a question any of us outside the company can answer. 

Now that they have live transactions, publicizing the tangible results would be helpful for all constituents.

Patience. Obviously everyone here can only speculate beyond what Ripple has officially announced. They are not going to make public announcements of undisclosed info based on your post. I’m extremely happy with the progress Ripple continues to make and trust they will act in their own interests, which happen to be aligned with the interests of XRP holders.

26 minutes ago, xh3b4sd said:

And yet you come to a forum that is outside the company to ask your question. Interesting. 

obviously people at the company read this page, boss.

57 minutes ago, Graine said:

b-but NDAs, c-competitive advantage!?
Do you not trust our Liquid Divinity RCL and her Son XRP to demand proof?

Some clearly more devoted faithful here preach that Ripple owes us nothing. 
/sarcasm. 

Good luck waiting for answers.  

NDA's are essential when businesses conduct business with other businesses lol. Not sure why that ruffles your feathers .. you seem very salty for some reason. You say "good luck waiting for answers"? I say, "good luck whining about not getting them".

Just relax with your XRP, let Ripple do their thing, and be happy in a few years. If you are having a hard time waiting that long, maybe you violated the golden rule of investing only what you can lose. Maybe you should just sell rather than be upset about not being privy to certain information regarding the company. You and I are not a bank, institution, or other clearly defined target customer of Ripple at the moment so why kid ourselves?

6 minutes ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

Just relax with your XRP, let Ripple do their thing, and be happy in a few years.

If the current modus operandi remains, we'll be having the same conversation in a few years.