When I start questioning my hodl strategy I read this tweet

1 minute ago, Smith37l said:

This guy is so out of touch, he’s referring to the CEO (Brad) when he actually means the company’s founder (Chris). Soooo I’m pretty sure his analysis is toilet paper.

Haha, oh yeah, we did actually start speaking about the founder, Chris. I should have noticed the switch, but it's 03:11 here and I'm sleepy haha

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why I'm convinced the best crypto investment strategy is to completely forget you even have it.

and all is good again    

Greg didn't hold, Greg sold.

3 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Haha, oh yeah, we did actually start speaking about the founder, Chris. I should have noticed the switch, but it's 03:11 here and I'm sleepy haha

Wasn’t referring to you as being out of touch, btw. I meant this Jasil guy. Sorry, I kind of Gregged that post.

Edited by Guest
12 hours ago, Coretex said:

We may say that someone "pulled off Greg" when they sell early or at a wrong point in time.

EDIT: Or would it be just "pull Greg"? I am non native and dont have time to check :).

I think it would be: someone "pulled off a Greg"

1 hour ago, jasil said:

Even if the market cap got as high as Bitcoins peak we are only looking at $9 which would be great.....I Know no one believes in market caps even though it would make the founder the richest man alive (now think about that and tell me market caps don't matter).

This argument has already been addressed in one of Dre Ventures' latest videos. Market cap and price/unit do not corelate. Someone made the same argument saying the the market cap would have to be something like 350 billion for the price to be at $1, never going to happen; 1 month later the price was 1.30 and the market cap was only 50 billion. That calculation is just useless and not applicable.  Watch video from, 4:55 to 5:30. 

35 minutes ago, battered_lifer said:

If you follow all the ups and downs and media beat-ups' (all of which are meaningless noise) you'll go f-ing mad. Mad as a snake. A snake that shoots steroids, and is high, real f-ing high, on a cocktail of speed and blow. That's all I have to say.

And then you go and Gregg it all up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.