When I start questioning my hodl strategy I read this tweet

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why I'm convinced the best crypto investment strategy is to completely forget you even have it.

and all is good again    

Greg didn't hold, Greg sold.

9 hours ago, Coretex said:

We may say that someone "pulled off Greg" when they sell early or at a wrong point in time.

EDIT: Or would it be just "pull Greg"? I am non native and dont have time to check :).

"Pulled a Greg" or he "Gregged it" or "aw he Gregged it up"

Edited by jdimstrnate

I can see it now .. 5 years into the future there will be support groups for people like Gregg. People who have received a "Did Not Hodl" diagnosis will be sitting in a circle telling their stories about when they dumped XRP in January of 2018. It will be referred to as "The Great Shakening".

I will be outside the door handing out free gift baskets with wrist braces and forearm strength trainers for all of the weak hands. Those will be my charitable donations and future tax write-offs 

Even if the market cap got as high as Bitcoins peak we are only looking at $9 which would be great.....I Know no one believes in market caps even though it would make the founder the richest man alive (now think about that and tell me market caps don't matter).

Edited by jasil
8 minutes ago, jasil said:

Even if the market cap got as high as Bitcoins peak we are only looking at $9 which would be great.....I now no one believes in market caps even though it would make the founder the richest man alive (now think about that and tell me market caps don't matter).

Is it so hard to believe that the founder of a company which will revolutionise the banking industry could be the richest man alive?

16 minutes ago, jasil said:

We will see won't we. I don't believe XRP is near the "Revolutionize banking" category.

Well it's already started to happen in the money transfer market.

Also...

"SBI Ripple Asia announced today that a consortium of 47 banks have successfully completed a pilot implementation of Ripple in Japan using a cloud-based payments platform. This platform, RC Cloud, is powered by Ripple’s solution and is the first in the world to enable real-time money transfers both domestically and internationally. As a result, the consortium has confirmed that it will move into commercial phase."

https://ripple.com/insights/forty-seven-japanese-banks-move-towards-commercial-phase-using-ripple/

11 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Well it's already started to happen in the money transfer market.

Also...

"SBI Ripple Asia announced today that a consortium of 47 banks have successfully completed a pilot implementation of Ripple in Japan using a cloud-based payments platform. This platform, RC Cloud, is powered by Ripple’s solution and is the first in the world to enable real-time money transfers both domestically and internationally. As a result, the consortium has confirmed that it will move into commercial phase."

https://ripple.com/insights/forty-seven-japanese-banks-move-towards-commercial-phase-using-ripple/

Great start I agree but literally forever away from adoption on any scale....to say this hits $9 is one thing.....the $100 or $1500 is ludicrous and would make the CEO richer than the top 20 richest people on the globe which is retarded.

3 minutes ago, jasil said:

Great start I agree but literally forever away from adoption on any scale....to say this hits $9 is one thing.....the $100 or $1500 is ludicrous and would make the CEO richer than the top 20 richest people on the globe which is retarded.

Thank you for this amazing analysis. I wish I would have figured out the potential of this company based solely on the assets of its founder. I would have saved a tons of time conducting research!

11 minutes ago, jasil said:

Say the CEO donates 50% to charity or shares his earnings equally with 5 of his closest team so hes not the richest man in the world? Is that more believable? ?

7 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Say the CEO donates 50% to charity or shares his earnings equally with 5 of his closest team so hes not the richest man in the world? Is that more believable? ?

This Jasil guy is so out of touch, he’s referring to the CEO (Brad) when he actually means the company’s founder (Chris). Soooo I’m pretty sure his analysis is toilet paper.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.