9 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Question, if Coinbase was going to be supporting XRP, wouldn't we see large purchases of XRP being dropped into a CB wallet like we see going to Bittrex and Bitfinex on Bithomp?

Yes we would, however we have no idea what CB wallet address is. Most probably they won't add the owners name before going live. So who knows if this is already happening? ;)

1 minute ago, Gaet said:

Well the attraction for this guy is that he leaked apple stuff and was correct (confirmed). So many believe this aswell 

What Apple stuff?

11 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

LOL yeah the only one who knows. I'm sure that he is the only person in all of Coinbase responsible for the integration of XRP support. He's the only one meeting with Ripple to hash out the details, coordinate XRP at CB, etc etc etc lol. 

Question, if Coinbase was going to be supporting XRP, wouldn't we see large purchases of XRP being dropped into a CB wallet like we see going to Bittrex and Bitfinex on Bithomp?

I believe some large XRP amount were sent in the past days to an unknown wallet.. But hell, you are right. CB doesn't realy like us that much, oh well. Steady and slow growth is still positive growth

1 hour ago, RegalChicken said:

LOL yeah the only one who knows. I'm sure that he is the only person in all of Coinbase responsible for the integration of XRP support. He's the only one meeting with Ripple to hash out the details, coordinate XRP at CB, etc etc etc lol. 

I would very much suspect that the number of people within Coinbase that would know the exact date and time of a new coin going online will be very restricted to those individuals actually carrying out the implementation and those who really need to know.  They don't want to be accused of insider trading again.  Either way now the cat's out the bag again the release could well be put on hold yet again.

2 hours ago, JustinS said:

I would very much suspect that the number of people within Coinbase that would know the exact date and time of a new coin going online will be very restricted to those individuals actually carrying out the implementation and those who really need to know.  They don't want to be accused of insider trading again.  Either way now the cat's out the bag again the release could well be put on hold yet again.

Did I miss something? Cat out of the bag? Did it actually get announced somewhere other than the reddit user yesterday claiming he had inside knowledge and it was getting listed today? 

Would actually be rather hilarious if announcement after announcement of partners do jack Schmidt to the price, but then coinbase adds XRP and we’re at $10 in 36 hours.

13 minutes ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

Did I miss something? Cat out of the bag? Did it actually get announced somewhere other than the reddit user yesterday claiming he had inside knowledge and it was getting listed today? 

If it was true then I'd have said big cat out the bag