6 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Holy shizzle that could be the case here! Thats would be so awesome if thatvis the case, maybe in 2 weeks we will know??

2 weeks..., i know this term :) 

9 minutes ago, retryW said:

So it started as a bit of wishful thinking, a hunch even, but now I think it is real.

Brad meant something with his marathon comment, and I believe it was almost literal.

The end of the first fortnight of 2018 and we get a partnership announcement out of the blue for Moneygram.

Then just after the announcement, Brad drops this banger:

He states that MG is "one step in a marathon"

A marathon is 41km in Australia, but for the US a marathon is 26 miles. There are 52 weeks win a year, meaning there are 26 fortnights in a year.

Is Brad going to release a partnership and/or big announcement every fortnight ? 26 announcements for 26 miles?

WELL step forward to today, exactly a fortnight from the last announcement:

Hmmm :i-m_so_happy::dthinking:

Just something to think about.

-retry

I love the creativity but I'm doubtful "marathon" should be taken this literally. Fun read though! I hope I am wrong. 

2 minutes ago, RalphWaldo said:

I love the creativity but I'm doubtful "marathon" should be taken this literally. Fun read though! I hope I am wrong. 

6 minutes ago, jeromem75 said:

Lol, you think they have time for some secret messages? They will announce new name wwhen they are ready :blink:

Anyway good read. 

2 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

I love how much people read in to things.

I believe it was used as a figure of speech, and not a cryptic clue haha.

Happy to be wrong though.

I am sure it's probably not true. But the pieces fit for now, so it's fun to put them together.

Also we don't have to wait very long to find out if it is true ;)

I feel Brad is just emphasising this is not going to be a quick process... It will be a marathon effort from the whole team and it’s supporters over the coming years, to fight the FUD, invest more and more and slowly at the end of the marathon we will all be rewarded.

also don’t underestimate that the creators of a ‘Crypto’ Currency are not capable of being super ‘Cryptic’ with thier PR. 

Edited by GalaxyRipple

21 minutes ago, retryW said:

So it started as a bit of wishful thinking, a hunch even, but now I think it is real.

Brad meant something with his marathon comment, and I believe it was almost literal.

The end of the first fortnight of 2018 and we get a partnership announcement out of the blue for Moneygram.

Then just after the announcement, Brad drops this banger:

He states that MG is "one step in a marathon"

A marathon is 41km in Australia, but for the US a marathon is 26 miles. There are 52 weeks win a year, meaning there are 26 fortnights in a year.

Is Brad going to release a partnership and/or big announcement every fortnight ? 26 announcements for 26 miles?

WELL step forward to today, exactly a fortnight from the last announcement:

Hmmm :i-m_so_happy::dthinking:

Just something to think about.

-retry

etfXJ.gif.e4093a47c1b3bd1e96b858166cf20d59.gif