It’s Official: Not Hacked! Weiss Ratings Cryptocurrency Report Claims to Be for Real

https://cryptoking.org/its-official-not-hacked-weiss-ratings-cryptocurrency-report-claims-to-be-for-real/

I chuckled at the conversation:

Anyways, I wanted to know more and called the Weiss folks in Florida. The conversation with the friendly lady at the other end was about like this:

Me: Hello, I wanted to download your just released cryptocurrency report but heard your site was hacked. Is it safe to download?

She: Oh yes, it’s absolutely safe. Please go ahead.

Me: If I buy the report, will I get daily email reports on the latest market action?

She: No, you receive weekly updates every Friday, 4 p.m. ET.

Me: Oh.

She: Yes.

Me: Are you familiar with the ratings?

She: What do you mean?

Me: I heard that XRP, the cryptocurrency of Ripple, received the same rating as Dogecoin. Ripple seems to be based on a valid business model gaining traction, the latter might be considered to be a joke coin.

She: The report is based on various sources and on a system that’s around for 40 years.

Me: Oh.

She: Yes.

Me: Alright, then it’s safe to download. I’ll proceed.

She (hesitating): Ehmm, do you know how much it costs?

Me: Some 500 dollars.

She (relieved): You did see the pricing then, good.

2 minutes ago, vonstorm said:

500 dollars for a report (or reports) based on a 40 year model? This is crypto... ...I have to think about this, something is wrong here. ....Really? :shock:

lmao, what a scam

We've known for a while these ratings would be a joke... As most "independent rating agencies" involved with Wall St are... This is nothing new or startling, and certainly does not change the fundamental outlook of Ripple and XRP for pre-existing long-term value investors.

I hope that they wil fail really hard.... Sry but is this a joke ? First down, different time zones, weak calcuation, no ddos protection and now 500 dollars. Are you kidding me ? IMO this is defined as a scam not more or less. NO E´s or F´s on the entire market that result shows us that this company has no plan what its all about. And Ripple= C (HOLD BUT NO INCREASE).... hahahah sry WEISS but you really dont know what your talking about. Coingeckos (statistical) rating is much more accurate and better.

IM SRY FOR ALL MY "HATE" AGAINST YOU. YOUR RATING IS A BIG FAIL AND WILL DAMAGE YOUR REPUTATION FOR SURE

BUT I THINK YOUR TEAM DID A REALLY GREAT JOB ....NEVER THE LESS GIVE THEM THEIR BAG OF CANDY FOR CREATING THIS RATING TILL AFTERNOON.... I HEARD THAT A FEW OF THEM WERE REALLY TIRED WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT HOME:

Jetzt_Foto-Schulklasse.jpg

Like I've assumed before - it seems this was a publicity stunt, but man oh man, are they fuсking clueless.. I can't imagine people paying for this crаp. I mean, I couldn't care less that XRP and a company with more than 200 employees and offices across the world are rated C. But the dogecoin to receive the same grade is an absolute joke. Not to mention EOS where they literally state in the T&C that the EOS token is useless. But it's a safer bet I guess, lol

52 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I hope that they wil fail really hard.... Sry but is this a joke ? First down, different time zones, weak calcuation, no ddos protection and now 500 dollars. Are you kidding me ? IMO this is defined as a scam not more or less. NO E´s or F´s on the entire market that result shows us that this company has no plan what its all about. And Ripple= C (HOLD BUT NO INCREASE).... hahahah sry WEISS but you really dont know what your talking about. Coingeckos (statistical) rating is much more accurate and better.

IM SRY FOR ALL MY "HATE" AGAINST YOU. YOUR RATING IS A BIG FAIL AND WILL DAMAGE YOUR REPUTATION FOR SURE

BUT I THINK YOUR TEAM DID A REALLY GREAT JOB ....NEVER THE LESS GIVE THEM THEIR BAG OF CANDY FOR CREATING THIS RATING TILL AFTERNOON.... I HEARD THAT A FEW OF THEM WERE REALLY TIRED WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT HOME:

Jetzt_Foto-Schulklasse.jpg

That's gatehub

28 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m really confused now! What possibly can a beautiful 40 yrs old woman say about cryptocurrencies?? 

I think we already have a few of these among us.