• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm CEO of Peercover... I just regained my freedom from a year of illegal incarceration. I've started to prosecute Vitalik Buterin and Ethereum Foundation for stealing my intellectual property from th

Sorry I haven't been around. What's new the past year in Ripple and the crypto world in general?

You should really create your own topic. I think most people here (including me) don't even understand what is Peercover and your other projects and why we should care at all. But please spare us

1 hour ago, getitdone said:

Hey Brian good to see you back. Where did you disappear? :)

Had a baby (man did that hurt) :P - that and a new job has kept me busy. Anyway she just turned one this week, and I account for the birthday money she received using Ripple IOUs - which reminded me I should check in.

1 hour ago, brianwalden said:

Is it any good or is it the same old really neat idea but way too complicated for practical use?

To long and to complicated to tell in all details, but briefly..... Some ambitious project DAO (just google DAO project to learn what this is) had a security hole in their Ethereum code. Caused a lot of people to lose their total investment on an attacker draining the invested ETH down that hole. Vitalik Buterin and his club decided to create a hard fork to restart Ethereum (like a bank pays a client all the losses back because they might go bankrupt after a disaster business move). But another group didn't agree (understandable) and continued on the old Ethereum (Ethereum "Classic" with ETC in stead of ETH). As a result there now are 2 Ethereum chains... one with ETC and one with ETH both going their own way and with their own development paths (I guess)

Welcome back Brian! We could treat this like a time capsule or a year in review!

Hmm. Let me see. There was some news so XRP price went down. Then the news wasn't for another few years so the price went back up. Work has been done on ILP but nothing to affect us peons for a while. Ripple hired some more pros. SWIFT started fighting back without admitting they had any reason to fight. Some more good news and another price drop. Multi sign in affect. People complained and praised Gatehub in equal measure. We watched other coins and the Pokemon craze (yep. They are back and bigger than ever). R3 can't make up its mind to move in or dump ripple.

Oh- there was a big live test involving some international banks. Price dropped. Fidor got bought. Chris (and I assume Ripple) cast their votes for anyone but Trump. Surprisingly the price did not drop.

Did I miss anything?

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

I'm CEO of Peercover... I just regained my freedom from a year of illegal incarceration. I've started to prosecute Vitalik Buterin and Ethereum Foundation for stealing my intellectual property from the Ripple Skype group. 

I took a bunch of hits for the team and am now back with Providence, a proprietorship designed to force the right people to pay.

A bunch of people straight lied this year and stole not just from me but from the entire Ripple community.

I'm rounding up support for a massive legal push paving the way to market big Ripple platforms.

Edited by datz

Welcome Back Datz

It sounds like you have had a very rough year, 

But, now you are here, can I tease out any details of your stated future plans regarding developing features for the ripple community, by that I mean Joe public facing  end users & SME's

Maybe start a new thread of your own,  and explain any plans for making good with the community.

2 hours ago, datz said:

I'm CEO of Peercover... I just regained my freedom from a year of illegal incarceration. I've started to prosecute Vitalik Buterin and Ethereum Foundation for stealing my intellectual property from the Ripple Skype group. 

I took a bunch of hits for the team and am now back with Providence, a proprietorship designed to force the right people to pay.

A bunch of people straight lied this year and stole not just from me but from the entire Ripple community.

I'm rounding up support for a massive legal push paving the way to market big Ripple platforms.

If you want to talk about these ridiculous claims, fine - but move it to another thread in Off-Topic.