CaptainCorningware

Liquidating XRP When It's Time

Why are everybody talking about cashing out When it hits 100$? IF IT hits 100$ it will be used everywhere. Why cash out to fiat then? ?‍♂️ Invest in a new house or a new car, or buy a travel with xrp. It want crash if its 100$ because its so integraded by then!

5 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

No not gonna happen.It's not in government's interest to make you lose money. That's not how politics works. They will regulate to protect people from stupid decisions. So it`s the other way around actually. Rich people who do not understand the whole thing are the ones that would like to shut down everything.

I see your point but i still disagree with the idea that it "can't" happen. 

On 24/01/2018 at 12:55 PM, Chewiecoin said:

I am pretty much all in or nothing on my investment. My plan is to HODL till $100 (maybe $99 :lol:) and re-evaluate. Maybe take out 50%

I'm hoping to never take all my xrp out. I love them all too much. 

Strap in though it's going to be a bumpy ride to $100. 

I was going to sell at $99, but think I may revise this to $98 in light of the above!

If XRP rises to $100 per, there will be plenty of people wanting to buy in. I can't imagine that you'll have any difficulty selling. 

The more likely difficulty will be the ability of the exchanges to meet the demand for liquidity--you may have limits on how much you can liquidate per day or per month.

For my part, if I'm sitting on the sort of $$ that my XRPs will be worth at $100, I might sell something like 30% and invest it in something safe like a good mutual fund. But I'd hold on to the rest.

Edited by philwynk