Are you "all-in"?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All in! I ride this horse alone. My bets are placed. My pockets are empty. God bless. 

80% investment in xrp 20% gambling with altcoins

I am "ALL IN" but maybe not how you mean. As far as my super speculative risk funds..its all in Ripple..but that's it I'm am diversified across other assets like stocks and fiat currencies in lower ti

Posted Images

I'm currently at 65% XRP but I continue to buy more with each paycheck. ICX makes up 17% of my crypto portfolio, dubbed "Korean Ethereum" which may have staying power. I have a small amount of XLM and some other coins as well.

To be honest the only coin I'm genuinely interested in and passionate about is XRP, and it's been like that since my first week of entering the world of crypto. I see a ton of coins out there with insane valuations and no utility. It's pure absurdity in my eyes. but XRP has everything going for it.

There is no guarantee that Ripple will pull off mass adoption of xRapid but I feel like this is as sure a bet as you could ever find in crypto. I can't find a rational reason that xRapid would not be adopted on a large scale over time, based on all available public knowledge to date, and trust me I have been looking. 

It sounds to me like everyone on this forum is going to be retiring once XRP takes off :) I'm very happy to be part of this community. You are all a bunch of truly forward thinking individuals and deserve to be applauded for that. 

42 minutes ago, MoonLambo said:

It sounds to me like everyone on this forum is going to be retiring once XRP takes off :) I'm very happy to be part of this community. You are all a bunch of truly forward thinking individuals and deserve to be applauded for that. 

Yes, once XRP takes of and everyone paid out, this forum is abandoned :D

XRP with all money I can afford to lose.

And mining Electronium for the fun of it since last month with my GTX1070. No money spend except of power. 

Taking this in consideration, 80% Ripple, 20% ETN in Token/Coin percentage, not fiat. :) Fiat: 98% XRP

Edited by bachmama