Its Tuesday Jan 23rd – how low can we go?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you mind knocking on your CEO´s door and tell him you have an incredible idea in saving money for cross border payments? - You will be promoted - You therefore will earn more - Yo

I see him regularly as a matter of fact. But I’m on the Business side, not a tech. I keep my XRP stack secret, he’ll notice next june, receiving my early retirement application. 

It really is too difficult to speculate on short time price so do try.  I always recommend looking ahead at the long term and where we could end up in 12 months,  2 years time

Just now, Chewiecoin said:

Exactly.

What are two most powerful skills that any investor can learn?

Patience and Time 

Spot on, 

And they are equally important at the time of buying and selling as time spent on studying your options before gives you confidence thus patience, and one's belief does not get shaken by mind games of speculators/market. 

On the daily I see a falling wedge. And it's tightening up ready for breakout by tomorrow. Also as per ma of volume the next wave is also tomorrow. Too much coincidence.

Apart from TA, we have this week:

1.the Weiss report thursday

2. Q4 report any time this week or Monday next week

3. Official countdown to Chinese New year starts today night ( apparently it's an auspicious day in the east to start planning finances) 

4. We have a WU rumor floating around could be addressed anytime

5. Cme fuutres for Jan expire Thursday

There are two many coinciding events and independently TA that may be the perfect push for XRP to fly off the handle this week.

Edited by kuth
12 minutes ago, zenkert said:

@Javim777
I know several bank employees in Swedish Banks who invests in Crypto and they are not "forbidden" to do so.

What´s this about about Scandinavian Banks @johnlogan ? Give us the facts!

Nordea - other banks to follow.

https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/nordea/nordea-utvider-bitcoin-forbudet-for-ansatte/24239377 The link is in some foreign language!!! 

1 minute ago, johnlogan said:

Nordea - other banks to follow.

https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/nordea/nordea-utvider-bitcoin-forbudet-for-ansatte/24239377 The link is in some foreign language!!! 

It is in Norwegian and concerns a Norwegian Bank. And it only concerns Trading in Bitcoin. The other big Bank in Norway, DNB, has no plans for a Bitcoin ban, according to the Article.

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

It is in Norwegian and concerns a Norwegian Bank. And it only concerns Trading in Bitcoin. The other big Bank in Norway, DNB, has no plans for a Bitcoin ban, according to the Article.

Nordea is a Scandinavian Banking Gigant, biggest in North Europe, with HQ in Sweden. They own banks in Norwayland, Sweden, Denmark & Finland.

9 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Working for the biggest bank in Holland, all staff got an email 2 weeks ago that we’re allowed to trade in all cryptocurrencies! At own risk ofcourse. Kinda special we got a separate announcement for it...

edit: > 20.000 employes.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.