Hodor

DELETED FOR NOW TO AVOID MISLEADING ANYONE

4 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Why do you say it's "false data?"

You started this post by linking a twitter message. That message had an image from LCW with a USD price of 1.87.

That equals to 34.8 MXN. Yet the data from the mentioned exchange on Daily High = 28.44 MXN. This is what i mean with false.

Again, have a look at the exchange: https://bitso.com/trade/market/xrp/mxn

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Yeah, as much as I appreciate your efforts @Hodor I think this link is too far fetched and your tweet-trigger finger was a bit hasty on this one :P

Unfortunately, I didn't know that there was a bug on the site.  :mellow:

That being said, the experts did not discount Cuallix's impact either... it's just a "wait and see" response at this point. 

Edited by Hodor

Just now, Hodor said:

That being said, the experts did not discount Cuallix's impact either... it's just a "wait and see" response at this point. 

I totally agree. 

10 minutes ago, Hodor said:

This tweet means what exactly? And what exactly was David going to say other than something positive about Ripple's product from some random person on Twitter?

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

I've deleted:

My tweet

My five Reddit posts

My two Bitcointalk posts

I can't delete this post because I'm not a moderator, but I've edited the headline and topic to avoid misleading anybody. 

I also want to apologize for potentially misleading anybody - I don't think there are enough facts now to warrant any announcement, because there was evidently a bug in the source data used for analysis. 

I'll PM a moderator to lock the thread. 

All good brother. Appreciate all of your efforts for the community. Keep us updated! Respect. :)

I'm happy in moments like this.  It is in moments like this that you see the true character of people.  @Hodor is a fervent supporter of Ripple and XRP, but above all he has integrity.  I have witnessed the same thing from @JoelKatz, @nikb, and @miguel.  It is a big part of the reason that I am so heavily on board with them.

24 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

This tweet means what exactly? And what exactly was David going to say other than something positive about Ripple's product from some random person on Twitter?

The discussion revolves around Cuallix using XRP in xRapid. 

• We are trying to discern whether or not XRP trading volume or prices have increased significantly since they have.
  • Random twitter mentions Mexicans love XRP.
  • JK says that's great, but makes a quip that if Mexicans really do love XRP that much - if they are buying it sooo much, then  perhaps any raise we see on the Mexican exchange might not be due to Cuallix using xRapid afterall. 

It's kind of an inferred joke.

Edited by WrathofKahneman

@Hodor is a good man..   we all know it,  and if anyone ever needed it...   here is just more proof.  

So this is an interesting item that we need to keep an eye on because we all are very keen to see how this plays out. 

I still think that ultimately more volume means more price support,  but Finance is not my area of expertise...   relaxing by the water is what I'm best at...   :) 

9 minutes ago, JoelKatz said:

Yes, that's my point. Of course it's great that Mexicans like XRP. But to the extent that's true, that makes the price/volume anomaly of XRP on Bitso less likely to be due to xRapid and/or Cuallix. This is the problem with making an inference from only one data point.

Or similarly put... correlation doesn't imply causality