4 minutes ago, Retireyoung said:

I say once we once we hit $100 this year let's all go on a mission trip. U can see the love of God in this forum by creating such a positive environment

I'm in!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Chewiecoin started a great conversation about where we think the price of XRP will be in the future. It's a great thread and one interesting to see where everyone's thoughts lie. So, I have a di

There’s someone special to me who struggles way more than she ever should.  Single mom raising a daughter by herself after dad chose to be a deadbeat.  I’d make sure they never needed to worry again.

this ^    In french there's a saying : 'L'enfer, c'est les autres'  which means  'Hell is other people'   As an introvert I often can relate to that.   So if XRP manages to make me filthy rich, I

34 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

Cold man.....cooollllld. Actually....when it's not winter I very much like it here. We have a really big lake and I just pretend it's the Pacific Ocean lol. It's slower...simpler and a whole lot cheaper. We had aspirations of owning a home and thriving in the Bay area (which my wife and I we're both born and raised) but it's just so overly expensive. We we're giving up hope. We got here 6 years ago and I type this from within a house we purchased last summer. Ohio...the new hope lol.

The bay area is definitely getting more and more expensive and crowded. I had thought about moving to LA but there's too much traffic and pollution there. I'm also thinking of moving out of state in the future. Ohio definitely looks a lot more kick back and for sure cheaper. Average price in the 510 is now over 1 million for a house and rent is around $2-2.5k! Must be nice having your own big house there lol minus the weather. :D 

There’s someone special to me who struggles way more than she ever should.  Single mom raising a daughter by herself after dad chose to be a deadbeat.  I’d make sure they never needed to worry again.

id also donate to my local food bank.  Wealth is as insubstantial as a cloud, and passes just as quickly.  It might be me one day that’d need it.

be kind! 

1 minute ago, bayarea510 said:

The bay area is definitely getting more and more expensive and crowded. I had thought about moving to LA but there's too much traffic and pollution there. I'm also thinking of moving out of state in the future. Ohio definitely looks a lot more kick back and for sure cheaper. Average price in the 510 is now over 1 million for a house and rent is around $2-2.5k! Must be nice having your own big house there lol minus the weather. :D 

It is nice , of course it comes with it's own set of problems but I think of them as good problems to have.   Yeah...my folks moved out here to , they live about 5 minutes away and I was looking at how much their house back there is worth ( 6500sqft lot 1500sqft home) 1.2 million. Just nuts. Not doable for us. Love the weather and miss my friends but building a future for the family had to happen elsewhere.

@buckor great post. Wonderful to read everyone’s charitable projects if we can make some money from our investment in Ripple.

I always try and disassociate myself from my views on the fundamentals of Ripple and what they could mean to XRP liquidity and ultimately price and what effect that would have on my investment?  I don’t want to be clouded by dreams of wealth. 

However, a thread like this allows me to do this. I am happy with my stack. No where near as big as some in here but enough to make a decent amount of money if the price goes as high as we believe it will. 

If this happens, I am not a lambos guy. Financial security for my family comes first, then hopefully the ability to change out of my stressful career and explore some more worthwhile endeavours.

My wife and I have always sponsored children in poverty to give them the basics of life they need to get a good education and break the cycle of poverty. I should really do more of this and will definitely alot a percentage of any money that I can make from my investment in Ripple and a good % of my time to this cause. 

Thank you for reminding me what is important in life and why we are on this Ripple journey. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

As I said in another thread the whole dream this has going for me has nothing to do with material gain. The goal is to amass enough that I can leave the rat race and go pursue something more meaningful without having to deal with financial pressures. Specifically, find some kind of a farm in a third world country like Thailand and just spend time reading, volunteering, and helping humanity. This is a good group of people we got here!

My 7/8/10 year olds did not know at the end of November what they wanted for Christmas this year, so they got an adapt a snow leopard, elephant and Donkey. Along with 1500 XRP each. I'm hoping for them it will be better than money in the bank and when they get older it will amount to a nice deposit for education or a house.

Buckor,

I’m not a big one for religion. But to see a pastor quote both the bible and Spider-Man in a single post. Lol. You seem alright ;)

My first goal is to be more financially independent and clear off some debts etc. Then beyond that, I don’t know. I’d like to get a patch of woodland and maybe build something there, a cabin or workshop. 

Then beyond that, I like the homeless apartment block someone mentioned here. I’d be interested in doing something like that. 

-Matt

Some great ideas here =).

I would first help my family. Part of them live in Serbia as farmes. My cousin earns money by producing honey, but the last two years have been terrible, its like bees are disappearing. I would give him and his family some money to start another farming business, I would also like to work with them for a while then. Working in Nature is wonderful. After that I would pay college for my other cousins in Croatia and Italy.

It has always been my dream to live in Japan for a while and train martial arts, so I would definitely move there for 3-6 months and enjoy the budo way. I have never been to the USA, so that is another goal. I am not interested in the big cities, I want to visit the countryside and see what it is like. (Ohio, Michigan, Texas, Wyoming, Montana etc.).

And well, one day I hope to find a nice girl and start a family, a house close to the beach or a lake would be definitely nice :D