Sign in to follow this  

Ripple price: Is XRP the next bitcoin? How high could the price go?

I'm not sure The Express should be included on these pages. While it is bafflingly popular in the UK it is not known for its quality journalism. It's mostly formulaic articles about cures for Alzheimer's, superfoods, the weather and foreigners... the finance section is no better.

12 minutes ago, Badger said:

I'm not sure The Express should be included on these pages. While it is bafflingly popular in the UK it is not known for its quality journalism. It's mostly formulaic articles about cures for Alzheimer's, superfoods, the weather and foreigners... the finance section is no better.

Happy to see I'm not the only one who believes The Express should not be posted here. My goodness.

Edited by Danny

13 minutes ago, Danny said:

Happy to see I'm not the only one who believes The Express should not be posted here. My goodness.

And this isn't to do with "Stop Funding Hate", I don't agree with that at all, I strongly believe in freedom of the press to write for their readers. These sorts of tech pieces are just sloppy journalism because they're well beyond the wit of the average writer but that's because the underpinning technology is well beyond the wit of most of the population.

So, it's not really surprising it's just disappointing.

Unfortunately "quality journalism" rarely exists anymore. Too much bias, lack of research, and laziness. Just wish everyday people would do their own research so that journalists no longer have an audience. I rate them on the same level as used car salesmen. Sorry

Sign in to follow this