Jump to content
Marcel

Will we hit 3 Dollar level again during the next 2 weeks ?

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

No es loco Bitcoin tiene 21 millones de monedas. Ripple tiene 100 mil millones.  

Bitcoin a $ 12,000 con 21 millones de monedas es Sams como Ripple a $ 2.50 con 100 mil millones de monedas. Estoy hablando de total ya que XRP no se extrae y esas monedas ya están creadas.  

Es una locura, ya que bitcoin es obsoleto y XRP todo lo contrario! Sigo pensando lo mismo. ..bitcoin $ 12000 es incomprensible.

De todas formas valoro tus opiniones. Gracias 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cesar1810 said:

Es una locura, ya que bitcoin es obsoleto y XRP todo lo contrario! Sigo pensando lo mismo. ..bitcoin $ 12000 es incomprensible.

De todas formas valoro tus opiniones. Gracias 

palabras verdaderas. Bitcoin es un juguete diferente a la onda. Bitcoin no es lo que debería ser originalmente. muchos tamaños

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alpha6164 said:

I have more XRP than probably anyone in this entire thread or maybe site and would love for XRP to be $10 or more but just ain’t gonnna happen this year.  Hell if we get to $3 by end of 2018 I will dance a jig.  Why? Cause that is a huge huge rise.  

 

Stop with the madness with the $20, $50 or $100.   That isn’t gonna happen anytime soon.   Just hold and wait.  

Your first line sounds a bit like Donald J Trump mate :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alpha6164 said:

I have more XRP than probably anyone in this entire thread or maybe site and would love for XRP to be $10 or more but just ain’t gonnna happen this year.  Hell if we get to $3 by end of 2018 I will dance a jig.  Why? Cause that is a huge huge rise.  

 

Stop with the madness with the $20, $50 or $100.   That isn’t gonna happen anytime soon.   Just hold and wait.  

That's the spirit! The thing is, you don't know that it won't hit $100+ this year. Just like nobody knows that it will. You may just be in for a surprise brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, johnlogan said:

XRP grew too fast in 17. Great for buyers and holders that entered early but we saw a mini crash ( other currencies as well ) and we stabilized at 1,5.  I would hope for 25 but 3 is more realistic and healthy. 

Who are you a crypto doctor??we want to get rich quick.healthy tsssss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alpha6164 said:

It’s not crazy. Bitcoin has 21 million coins.  Ripple has 100 billion.  

Bitcoin at $12,000 with 21million coins is Sams as Ripple at $2.50 with 100 billion coins.   I am talking total since XRP is not mined and those coins are already created.  

You are aware of ESCROW right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marcel said:

@alpha6164 Dude if your words are true you would have over 500000 tokens. This is insane and i want to share my respect with you for hodling that kind of amount. I think the big members in the forum are all around 50k-1m.... But nobody would public tell exact numbers because of safety reasons.... If I would have that kind of stack to be honest im not sure what im going to do.... HODL will give you much more money in the future.... 500000tokens= few weeks ago --> 1,5 million dollars CASHOUT ...... I could totally understand that kind of step.... BIGGEST RESPECT TO ALL WITH A STACK LIKE THAT THAT KEEP HODLING ON

 

I have stated before I have a little over 700k tokens. Not worried about security. I wish someone did try some ****. 

But yes, when every 10 cents drop makes the account value go down by $70,000 i did get nervous when we went below $1.50 and at $0.90 I would be lying if if didn’t at least think about selling.  But I kept reminding myself why i invested in XRP and nothing has changed fundamentally and didn’t sell.  And sure as hell it was $1.60 the next day lol 

 

Edited by alpha6164

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@alpha6164 Dude if your words are true you would have over 500000 tokens. This is insane and i want to share my respect with you for hodling that kind of amount. I think the big members in the forum are all around 50k-1m.... But nobody would public tell exact numbers because of safety reasons.... If I would have that kind of stack to be honest im not sure what im going to do.... HODL will give you much more money in the future.... 500000tokens= few weeks ago --> 1,5 million dollars CASHOUT ...... I could totally understand that kind of step.... BIGGEST RESPECT TO ALL WITH A STACK LIKE THAT THAT KEEP HODLING ON

Double post

Edited by alpha6164

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cuber said:

You are aware of ESCROW right?

Of couse! What does that have to do with anything ? Yes they are locked away in escrow but they have already been created.   Bottom  line is that 100 B coins have been created and actually do exist.  

 

If I deposit $1million in a 5yr money market account that I can’t touch does it mean it doesn’t exist or I can’t count it as my asset on my personal financial statement ? Of course it counts.  

Edited by alpha6164

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

 

I have stated before I have a little over 700k tokens. Not worried about security. I wish someone did try some ****. 

But yes, when every 10 cents drop makes the account value go down by $70,000 i did get nervous when we went below $1.50 and at $0.90 I would be lying if if didn’t at least think about selling.  But I kept reminding myself why i invested in XRP and nothing has changed fundamentally and didn’t sell.  And sure as hell it was $1.60 the next day lol 

 

@alpha6164

Amazing.... Thats true we all have a vision and thats why we belief in ripple and its rocket success in the future

BTW: I have found this random picture of you walking down the street :) 

1403-randywheelbarrowa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And trust me I have played all the scenarios of the woulda coulda shoulda. 

 

“If I had only sold at $3.20 I amd bought back at $1 “ but all of that doesn’t help and it’s non sense.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×