JustinS

BUY AND HODL FOREVER CLUB - TRYING TO JOIN

How come I am not able to join the BUY AND HODL FOREVER CLUB - Why is it restricted and why was my request to join declined.  Is this some secret organisation or club or something where I have to give a secret handshake?

Don't really know....is everybody making little clubs ???

I'am without a club i'am who i 'am i don't need a stinky club lol

No but serious i don't know why they don't lett you in to there little club "Buy and Hodl forever club" hmmmm maybe they feel special........but he live goes on you don't need them so lett them have there little club you can Always make your own new club on this site if you likeB)

lol just checking for you the leader off the band and the other dude if i see correct joined this site around november 2017 so if that correct (they just Hodle like for a month and a haf lol)

The true OG Hodl allready for like 2 years here i think so ..... don't feel left out.

There are Always people they think they special....and maybe they want to have a little more power to say what topics can be spoken about and wich not.

But you can make your own club to ......saying "true believers off the Ripple " lol or My nipple will hit the Ripple club " hahahah:D:banana: oke that last one sounds like a strip club hahahaha

37 minutes ago, JustinS said:

How come I am not able to join the BUY AND HODL FOREVER CLUB - Why is it restricted and why was my request to join declined.  Is this some secret organisation or club or something where I have to give a secret handshake?

Sorry for your FOMO JustinS... probably due to a misleading post..

I just sent you an invitation..

41 minutes ago, JustinS said:

BTW: This club makes no sense for me.....it is ridicolous to HODL FOREVER.....to HODL until XRP is at 20, 50, 70 or whatever....makes more sense, doesn´t?

6 minutes ago, eksarpi said:

Sorry for your FOMO JustinS... probably due to a misleading post..

I just sent you an invitation..

Thank you - now joined :-)

3 minutes ago, eksarpi said:

..Of course you are an imperishable holder..aren't you?

Well I plan to hodl for as long as I need to hit my target which could be sometime.

10 minutes ago, XRP_Godzilla said:

BTW: This club makes no sense for me.....it is ridicolous to HODL FOREVER.....to HODL until XRP is at 20, 50, 70 or whatever....makes more sense, doesn´t?

yeees @XRP_Godzilla you got it! HODL FOREVER should be your mantra to avoid any click on "SELL" during a panic mood.

Edited by eksarpi

1 hour ago, chucky1975 said:

Don't really know....is everybody making little clubs ???

I'am without a club i'am who i 'am i don't need a stinky club lol

No but serious i don't know why they don't lett you in to there little club "Buy and Hodl forever club" hmmmm maybe they feel special........but he live goes on you don't need them so lett them have there little club you can Always make your own new club on this site if you likeB)

Just angry haha 

nhc.jpg

Edited by Tayto

1 hour ago, JustinS said:

The first rule of Buy and Hodl Forever Club is don't talk about Buy and Hodl Forever Club.........

3 hours ago, JustinS said:

I clicked the link and it joined automatically. I wouldn’t bother though, days go by without any action in there. It’s mostly under general discussion and the trading and speculating area