XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

2 hours ago, BluKoo said:

And then I will have somewhere between 1 and 200 million dollars :D 

Blu I think your mafs might be a bit skewiff.  $200 bucks is 1000 times bigger than $0.20.  So your 1 to 200 mill seems incorrect.

Still....  any amount that has the word million in it seems like a superb result.  :) 

48 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Blu I think your mafs might be a bit skewiff.  $200 bucks is 1000 times bigger than $0.20.  So your 1 to 200 mill seems incorrect.

Still....  any amount that has the word million in it seems like a superb result.  :) 

No, i mean my total net worth will be between $1, and $200,000,000. Somewhere in between 😂

First I was thinking your timeframe of 200+ weeks is way too much.

I have done some research and... the next bullrun could happen in 3 years+ with my theory. So I agree with you now.

200/300 weeks of patience

I am pretty new at charts. I just look at a very big picture after this bear market will be a phase of consolidation for many months before a first breakout/consolidation then the start of a bull run. 

This match with your timeframe and the fact that if the price remain the same for an other year or more, many ppl for quick profits will have left the market

Edited by BruceWhale

On 1/4/2019 at 2:22 PM, XRPto50dollars said:

come back EOY 2019 to see whatever pattern the chart has created.

Here's my take. Either this will stand the test of time or I'm just like every other scrub TA person. 

On 1/22/2019 at 11:13 PM, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

So I viewed a tweet by a trader whose tweet was circling around XRPchat. I thought it was interesting so I wanted to take a look. I found something even more interesting when I compare BTC 2014 bear market to XRP 2018 bear market. 

So BTC has a bull run from 2012 to 2014 (704 days not relevant but noted). This percentage gain from bottom to top was ~51,000%. However from beginning of 2014 results in a massive bear market (535 days) with a pullback of ~88%. Notice the red trendline to the down side. Also notice the "blue box" around the $150-$200 area AKA support level. This bear market lasted approx. 535 days with the break in the red trendline. This signals the start of the next bull run of ~12,700%.

BtcUSDweekly.thumb.png.cafbb9e8c3643abfeab4b0a9ef7034a3.png

So this is XRP with it bull run starting in 2017 to 2018. In approx. 365 days (less than BTC 2012-2014) there was large percentage gain of ~53,000%. The interesting thing to me is this is setting up exactly like the bull run of BTC in 2014. Notice the strong red trendline to the downside. However "our" pull back is sitting at approxmately 93% (we did have a bigger percentage gain). Also notice the blue box and how we are developing a support line at the 93% pullback area. So far our bear market has lasted 385 days. If compared to the bear market of BTC in 2014-2015, that would put XRP at late summer, early fall to "pull out" of this bear market. 

I am also looking at a couple of other signals in the market that suggest we are not out of the wood entirely yet, but this suggests a good price point for cost averaging. *disclaimer* not investing advice. 

XrpUSDweekly.thumb.png.99ecb46c5154912dd83221895e528369.png

This is a weekly chart with a log scale. I find it very interesting that the 2014 BTC bear market vs the 2018 XRP bear market is VERY similar. I understand there is not a lot of believers in TA (I'm to the contrary), but I also accept the fact that this is a far stretch. I just found it very coincidental that these setups are very similar, and @BluKoo posted a video that was very similar to what I saw but they never touched on XRP. Obviously only time will tell if this TA will stand true.

Side note: If you look at the first pic, BTC is setting up very similar to its bull run in 2015-2016. It will be interesting to see if the support around $2,500-$3,000 will hold.