XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

could be! but i dont think a breakout is going to happen because a chart says so. a chart cant predict. it can guess. 

I agree that charts don't dictate price, for me I think they provide outlook on possibilities, and hopefully are accurate at guessing the likelihood of the possibility presented. Now, according to the "TA Rules", do we categorize this TA as unlikely/very, likely, or very likely? If that makes sense lol.

3 minutes ago, JackTheRipples said:

I agree that charts don't dictate price, for me I think they provide outlook on possibilities, and hopefully are accurate at guessing the likelihood of the possibility presented. Now, according to the "TA Rules", do we categorize this TA as unlikely/very, likely, or very likely? If that makes sense lol.

unlikely until it happens. every single TA which said 'Only up from here' for the entire 2018 year ended up being wrong. everyone conveniently forgets the wrong TA and showcases TA that ends up being 'right'.

dont get me wrong here, i have used TA in the past and find it useful on occasions.. one of the first posts of mine in this Chart Topic used TA which almost to the day predicted the start of the run to $3. but does that mean i was 'right'.. or just lucky?

:JC_thinking:

Edited by XRPto50dollars

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

unlikely until it happens. every single TA which said 'Only up from here' for the entire 2018 year ended up being wrong. everyone conveniently forgets the wrong TA and showcases TA that ends up being 'right'.

dont get me wrong here, one of the first posts of mine in this Chart Topic used TA which almost to the day predicted the start of the run to $3. but does that mean i was 'right'.. or just lucky?

:JC_thinking:

You da man. I'd say neither, rather you are intuitive.