Jump to content
XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

Recommended Posts

Guest
3 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

1.png.49c21196f97e477e411c961e489eaabe.png

Tell that to the people who have invested their life savings in XRP during the "fluke run" and have lost 90% of their investment since then. Some people have probably lost everything they owned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Animal_Plirf said:

Tell that to the people who have invested their life savings in XRP during the "fluke run" and have lost 90% of their investment since then. Some people have probably lost everything they owned.

Regardless. the chart still looks good.

some lost everything they owned? and.. why are these people investing in the first place if they obviously have no idea how to invest in the first place? 

Investing life savings into XRP, without knowing how to invest.. is a... smart choice... or a ... poor choice?

:JC_thinking:

EDIT: forgot to add. even if someone bought at the ATH, as long as they HELD through this dip, XRP will more than likely go much higher than $3.

Edited by XRPto50dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
11 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Investing life savings into XRP, without knowing how to invest.. is a... smart choice... or a ... poor choice?

:JC_thinking:

When a child burns herself because she doesn't appreciate how dangerous fire can be, you feel for her. You don't tell her she is stupid.

But that's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Animal_Plirf said:

When a child burns herself because she doesn't appreciate how dangerous fire can be, you feel for her. You don't tell her she is stupid.

But that's just me.

 All @XRPto50dollars said was that the chart looks good. He doesnt have to qualify that the chart looks good 'but feels bad for people who bought at the ATH'.

He's also said many times in here that the current ATH will eventually become the low once XRP is above $10 so even if you bought at the ATH, you'll eventually be in the green IF YOU HOLD through the dips. So here he actually is giving comfort to investors.

Also, he never called anyone stupid but did speak the truth. Who in here spent their entire life savings on XRP at the ATH???? maybe you? its undeniable that doing so would be a poor choice. How could anyone possibly call it a smart choice to invest your ENTIRE life savings in XRP? No financial advisor would EVER recommend doing that which means if someone did they obviously don't know what they're doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

...

 

 

"It's fine buddy, ignore the month when you bought and the chart looks good!"

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Animal_Plirf said:

"It's fine buddy, ignore the month when you bought and the chart looks good!"

whats your point here? those people took out mortgages to buy crypto. They're stupid plain and simple. How much do you want to bet neither one of them, or ANYONE who does such a thing, EVER sat down with a financial advisor? Because i guarantee that advisor would have told them, "YOURE DUMB. DO NOT DO THIS."

Edited by MegaNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, MegaNerd said:

whats your point here?

Here's my point:

Just now, MegaNerd said:

They're stupid plain and simple. [...] "YOURE DUMB"

I am sorry, when I read these things on Reddit/Twitter, it makes me want to cry for these people. Lives destroyed because unscrupulous crooks orchestrate schemes and manage to get away with it because there is no regulation and governments are powerless.

With all the respect I have for XRPto50dollars, he pretends that the pump and dump did not happen, that all these people who have lost everything were just a small anomaly. And you just literally insulted them.

Sorry, that just doesn't go down well with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Animal_Plirf said:

With all the respect I have for XRPto50dollars, he pretends that the pump and dump did not happen, that all these people who have lost everything were just a small anomaly. And you just literally insulted them.

i honestly think you're looking at this wrong. I can't speak for him but the way i interpret it is, "Don't give up if you bought at the ATH, things are still fine and going to get better." The reason i say this is because the ATH makes the chart look awful. But by not focusing on it, we see the overall trend is up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...