XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

8 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

ever since 9/10 btc and xrp charts have not followed each other as much :JC_thinking:

1 hour ago, QuizPops said:

It's inevitable since we have more Fiat pairs than ever! There's no need to buy BTC to transfer to XRP anymore. This really looks promising :yes3:

November 19 , 2017

Bitcoin| $7,779.97  -------  XRP| $0.228721

November 16 , 2018

Bitcoin| $5,618.32  -------  XRP| $0.473229

5 minutes ago, CountZerpula said:

November 19 , 2017

November 16 , 2018

those are some numbers I like :)

..for the first time on our 260 week countdown to greatness, we are now in the teens! ok..two hundred nineTEEN but still... major progress forward..

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20230204T00&p0=%3A&ud=1&font=cursive

41 weeks down! 

..wake me up at zero:boredom:

Edited by XRPto50dollars

On 11/16/2018 at 6:20 AM, CountZerpula said:

November 19 , 2017

November 16 , 2018

It’s a solid place to be. Lots of really nice solidity in the market right now, even though we are swing market-wide uncertainty. 

Edited by AllinXRP

9 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

whats interesting is that XRP doesnt have to skyrocket to surpass BTC's current marketcap. If BTC comes DOWN and XRP goes up, it really wont take much for XRP to hit the #1 spot :JC_thinking:

Yeah this is looking increasingly likely. 

I kinda preferred the other way, but I guess bitcoin and all related coins are really that bad.

Off topic but ADA is taking a massive beating. Crazy drops in in the past 30 days ( along with NEO ) Would it be a good time accumulate some of those coins ( based on the charts)?

Again a bloodbath, and again.... XRP holding relatively strong. The gap with ETH is getting bigger by the day. I am really looking forward how XRP will perform when the markets will have a bounce.

btc pair looks so damn good. USD pair seems to be adhering to a nice bull pennant, just waiting to break out above .53 or so to start a new up trend. once BTC pair breaks above 9300 satoshis or so we'll really be cooking

8 minutes ago, trubbleinmind said:

btc pair looks so damn good. USD pair seems to be adhering to a nice bull pennant, just waiting to break out above .53 or so to start a new up trend. once BTC pair breaks above 9300 satoshis or so we'll really be cooking

yep. all of this could mean nothing and XRP loses the #2 spot, BTC regains control, and its back to boring old days... or... this could really be the start of XRP going after the #1 spot.

Edited by XRPto50dollars

1 hour ago, ImBroke said:

Off topic but ADA is taking a massive beating. Crazy drops in in the past 30 days ( along with NEO ) Would it be a good time accumulate some of those coins ( based on the charts)?

There is only a couple of questions that you would need to answer for yourself to make such decision:

Do you believe these tokens have a use case that could bring higher value to them for the future? If so, do you believe they could outperform other assets such as XRP?

For myself, the answer is "No" to both.

Edited by xp3215233