XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

36 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

if your third cousin has a sister and the sister has a brother.. then there is no need to mention the sister; degrees of separation logic.

so its really your 3rd cousins brother's cleaning lady best friends uncle. 

They were separated at birth and havent found each other yet.  Its a tragic tale.

10 hours ago, MegaNerd said:

are you suggesting something here or just posting it to post?

I use Coinbase for payments and with their current layout they “go out of their way” to show that they DON’T list XRP.

Could we go back to posting charts as it started out? I really loved those and the discussions about TA's function or disfunction. Much more than the personal attacks wich lead to nowhere but no charts...

Please?

(I'm no chartmaster... Otherwise I would have contributed in that way)

Edited by Caracappa

33 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

what personal attacks? charts dont have any real use right now. heikin is the best which is talked about at the beginning.

My apologies, you're right. Now I read back there are no personal attack, just some tickles. Must have confused with another topic.

So no charts? I'll stick to tradingview for now then :(

8 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Could we go back to posting charts as it started out? I really loved those and the discussions about TA's function or disfunction. Much more than the personal attacks wich lead to nowhere but no charts...

Please?

Here you go...

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=xrpusd

On 11/13/2018 at 7:35 AM, Caracappa said:

Please?

i take it you're one of those people who creates an account trying to cause problems lol

2 hours ago, MegaNerd said:

i take it you're one of those people who creates an account trying to cause problems lol

Oh no, I meant what I said about sticking to the topic and charts but confused the thread.

Thats the risk of having multiple windows opened.

Give me some time to get used to a forum, this is my first one.

On 11/12/2018 at 12:58 PM, XRPto50dollars said:

ok i should rephrase. I believe coinbase will be adding XRP soon although its just hearsay right now because its one of those 'heard it from someone who heard it from someone' kind of thing.

Someone i know has a broker who is friends with an individual who works with capital firms and specializes in index futures. From what I heard (total hearsay), this person told the other person that in a recent meeting, virtual currencies were brought up and based on speculation pertaining to where financial institutions are expected to be headed, it is highly speculated that XRP will be added to coinbase because they (no clue who 'they' is) see XRP as being very influential.

if you end up being right its going to put you on a whole new level of freak