some of my medicine costs $400 per pill

..at times i ask myself, "Life... or zerps" :JC_thinking:

liiiiifeee :JC_thinking:

orrrrrrr.....

zerrrrrrrrrrrps :JC_thinking:

:mellow:

:huh:

..................:JC_thinking:

I understand completely. Around 25% of my income has gone towards family health issues/costs for the past 20 years.

1 hour ago, Cesar1810 said:

because what you say?

ok i should rephrase. I believe coinbase will be adding XRP soon although its just hearsay right now because its one of those 'heard it from someone who heard it from someone' kind of thing.

Someone i know has a broker who is friends with an individual who works with capital firms and specializes in index futures. From what I heard (total hearsay), this person told the other person that in a recent meeting, virtual currencies were brought up and based on speculation pertaining to where financial institutions are expected to be headed, it is highly speculated that XRP will be added to coinbase because they (no clue who 'they' is) see XRP as being very influential.

14 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

ok debería reformular. Creo que coinbase agregará XRP pronto, aunque es solo un rumor ahora mismo porque es uno de esos 'lo escuché de alguien que lo escuchó de alguien'.

Alguien que conozco tiene un corredor que es amigo de una persona que trabaja con firmas de capital y se especializa en futuros de índices. Por lo que escuché (rumores totales), esta persona le dijo a la otra persona que en una reunión reciente, las monedas virtuales se generaron y se basaron en especulaciones sobre dónde se espera que se dirijan las instituciones financieras, se especula que se agregará el XRP a base de monedas porque ellos (sin idea de quién es "ellos") ven a XRP como muy influyente.

thank you very much brother.

I appreciate your publications a lot, that's why I asked you!

and we continue discounting weeks. :)

I hope that rumor is fulfilled. alone and nothing more than to have more liquidity!

a big hug! hodl

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

Yeah, really? Some rumours never die. They are eternal :P

Not saying its true of course but id believe @XRPto50dollars theories over most. He totally called the drop to .25 cents back in MARCH when everyone was hounding him that he was absolutely wrong AND then said back in FEBRUARY that the price would drop significantly during the year and then increase by end of year when most in here kept saying the price was going to keep going up.

Edited by MegaNerd

2 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

ok i should rephrase. I believe coinbase will be adding XRP soon although its just hearsay right now because its one of those 'heard it from someone who heard it from someone' kind of thing.

Someone i know has a broker who is friends with an individual who works with capital firms and specializes in index futures. From what I heard (total hearsay), this person told the other person that in a recent meeting, virtual currencies were brought up and based on speculation pertaining to where financial institutions are expected to be headed, it is highly speculated that XRP will be added to coinbase because they (no clue who 'they' is) see XRP as being very influential.

Is this one of your hidden meaning posts kind of like your time travel board where you try to get people to think?

Capital firms? Index futures? Brokers? Financial institutions? Are you sure you're not referencing XRP being listed on NASDAQ??

3 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

So you talked to my third cousin's, sister's, brother's, cleaning lady's, best friend's, uncle!  

Bob's an amazing guy, I didn't even know that YOU knew HIM!  

That makes US practically family!

Edit:

Does this mean I should call you cousin now? ;) 

Edited by Snoopy

48 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

So you talked to my third cousin's, sister's, brother's, cleaning lady's, best friend's, uncle!  

if your third cousin has a sister and the sister has a brother.. then there is no need to mention the sister; degrees of separation logic.

so its really your 3rd cousins brother's cleaning lady best friends uncle. 

Edited by MegaNerd