XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

On 8/17/2018 at 11:51 PM, XRPto50dollars said:

Ok here we go!...

We did it! pat yourself on the back (or have your nurse do it for you), we finally made it..

only 232 weeks to go before we know for certain whether or not XRP was a good investment or not

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20230204T00&p0=%3A&ud=1&font=cursive

The counter started at 260 weeks.. we're making progress!

time has REALLY gone by now!

only 223 weeks to go

on the zerp3 someone brought up your name and someone else talked about XRP at $5000

do you think its possible not in the sense that 'anything is possible' but that in a real world scenario XRP could ever hit $5,000?

stipulations for response include the following:

1. can't be vague
2. Yes or No acceptable but with reasoning

21 hours ago, MegaNerd said:

on the zerp3 someone brought up your name and someone else talked about XRP at $5000

do you think its possible not in the sense that 'anything is possible' but that in a real world scenario XRP could ever hit $5,000?

stipulations for response include the following:

1. can't be vague
2. Yes or No acceptable but with reasoning

It depends on need more than if it 'could'. would there be a need for it to hit $5000? im starting to get vague.

yes, XRP could hit $5,000 but by that time none of us will be invested in XRP which is why i dont see a purpose to even think that far in the future. marketcap arguments dont apply here.

its also important to remember that XRP could fail. FUD! but its true. it might succeed up to $250 or higher, but everything eventually either comes to an end or morphs into something else. perhaps in the far future, XRP, xrapid, etc will become the foundation for an even faster technology. so yes. $5000 is totally possible, but in a real world scenario i dont see it happening anytime soon (and ive been to the future).

59 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

It depends on need more than if it 'could'. would there be a need for it to hit $5000? im starting to get vague.

yes, XRP could hit $5,000 but by that time none of us will be invested in XRP which is why i dont see a purpose to even think that far in the future. marketcap arguments dont apply here.

its also important to remember that XRP could fail. FUD! but its true. it might succeed up to $250 or higher, but everything eventually either comes to an end or morphs into something else. perhaps in the far future, XRP, xrapid, etc will become the foundation for an even faster technology. so yes. $5000 is totally possible, but in a real world scenario i dont see it happening anytime soon (and ive been to the future).

Hmmm so I can get my fiat before I even attempt to convert my XRP into it #mindreaders...Lol I can't see how much faster you can get than a few seconds

1 minute ago, Campo said:

0.589 of a second. The blink of an eye. 

The blink of Kitao's eye*

On 11/1/2018 at 9:06 AM, XRPto50dollars said:

I'm glad you bring up these points - I wish more people (including me) kept them in mind.

People have such a stubborn tendency to extrapolate current trends indefinitely, when that type of logic doesn't make sense in the real world.

To use a similar metaphor to one that's been going around lately, if SWIFT is the horse and carriage, and XRP is the Ferrari, then what's going to be the jet?  And when will that arrive?

Certainly before XRP is ever worth $5k, in my opinion.

20 hours ago, LittleLordFauntleroy said:

I'm glad you bring up these points - I wish more people (including me) kept them in mind.

People have such a stubborn tendency to extrapolate current trends indefinitely, when that type of logic doesn't make sense in the real world.

To use a similar metaphor to one that's been going around lately, if SWIFT is the horse and carriage, and XRP is the Ferrari, then what's going to be the jet?  And when will that arrive?

Certainly before XRP is ever worth $5k, in my opinion.

your profile picture looks so familiar for some reason. is it from a book? i have a childhood memory of it :JC_thinking:

EDIT: immediately i see the connection. your name is the name of the book hahaha

...call me swift. i mean XRP. <_<

Edited by XRPto50dollars

4 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

I believe the $3 run was manipulated. If we remove it, we see 2018 has actually been very  good...

1.thumb.png.52b98683f846801d58c577fc2ef2d4b1.png

There'll be another manipulation my friend. Has always been. Won't go away in the near future. Don't expect things that do not exist, as of yet.

Stable, steady crypto growth? That is so resourceful.

3 hours ago, RONai said:

RIpple yelling it  is not XRP 

"they were just  fortunate enough to be given them as gifts and now this.... chart that insists...shucks they complain 

" come on , WE got gamed by the bankers  "

They want their own chain.   

"we needed too make 2017 the best Hanuka and Christmas ever for the Ripple board members. "

High five you did it...very impressive 

Although you had to makerogue unknown troll new millionaires ... 

"not a good decision if they short back down with us any we give them more bullets." 

that was literally in the memo .

LOL

now at  8 am pacific coast time... the mule has exited the forest.

2018 rocket fuel has begun to mix in the closet

Shorts have been been closed ...at 8 on the west coast..

Get this glasses ready to toast XRP is about to explode UP to a buck.

have fun trading this bull run

Love  the  Rippler

Do you mind sharing with me what you have been smoking? Looks like good stuff right there.