XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

2 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

if my grandfather had a grandfather...

and your grandfather did as well..

and you go back far enough through the generations..

..didnt we technically marry our brothers and sisters? :JC_thinking:

Honey, give me a kiss! :kiss3:

STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU SICKO! :blink:

Do you think November 22nd will have in impact on XRP ? 

Edited by BecomeRich

3 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Honey, give me a kiss! :kiss3:

STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU SICKO! :blink:

Hmmmmm.....

Even without the rest of it....

Isn't that the normal narrative between you and the nurse with her response always being the same?  

hellooo_nurse__animaniacs__by_nadia8705.png_cf.png.5c3221753402439516453fb910e5e94a.png

i havent done a chart in a while.. this is what im looking at:

1.thumb.png.76780950a45fd54316e2712e00a6b080.png

its all about volume. volume often times precedes price increases. notice before the $3 run there was a major spike in volume (in the redish box).

then notice the next three consecutive attempts to move higher did indeed move up in price, but there was barely any volume.

now notice the current increase (second green check mark)... huge volume.

its very possible we close around $1 or more by the end of the year.

..all a guess.

not like i have a time machine or anything. 

15 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

now notice the current increase (second green check mark)... huge volume.

Bingo ... I remember posting this recently, if only to highlight that same point. Huge volume - like you said, and I believe far greater volume than at the start of the December run. Makes me giddy to think about what happens in the not too distant future ... :drinks:

923.thumb.png.901dc2d6cd1477ae4073ef1c05ac5fd0.png

8 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

i wouldnt be surprised if we see a candle someday soon going from .60 to $10. not saying its going to happen, im still confident at the .93 EOY, but if i saw it.. it wouldnt surprise me.

I would definitely be surprised. Very pleasantly, but definitely super surprised.

22 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

i wouldnt be surprised if we see a candle someday soon going from .60 to $10. not saying its going to happen, im still confident at the .93 EOY, but if i saw it.. it wouldnt surprise me.

What timeframe? Daily? Weekly? Do you really think there is a chance we would get that kind of volume in such a short period of time? That would be kinda crazy....would have to be massive volume + intense fomo. 

1 hour ago, legomaracas said:

What timeframe? Daily? Weekly? Do you really think there is a chance we would get that kind of volume in such a short period of time? That would be kinda crazy....would have to be massive volume + intense fomo. 

it could absolutely happen on the daily. back in February when the price was .70 - $1.00, i had suggested XRP may drop to .20 or lower..

..remember the backlash in these forums? "XRP will NEVER fall below a dollar again"..etc etc (just read the posts below mine in that thread). some people told me i 'destroyed hope'.

as we know, we did in fact fall into the .20's

nothing always goes as expected when investing. in the same manner as the price can drop 90%+ throughout 2018, we could easy jump 1,500% in one day.

its very common for human behavior to reject uncomfortable concepts because it goes against their core beliefs of how things 'should be'.

who here follows stocks? Tilray INC TLRY went from $20 in august (of this year) to a whopping $300 the next month. 

try to tell any TLRY investor back in august that his investment would increase 1400% in a month and theyd laugh at you to your face.

anyone who spent ~$10,000 in august made $140,000 profit in a MONTH.

in fact, TLRY climbed so high so fast, the SEC suspended trading four times in a day.

so yes, XRP is light years ahead of TLRY. a 1,500% jump in one day is definitely possible based on investor excitement alone. 

if you think about it, based on speculation alone, XRP already did this during the previous run just over the course of 23 more days...

12/12/2017 to 1/4/2018 = 1,400% jump in 24 days

if XRP can do that in 24 days... imagine major news releases concerning xRapid progress

Edited by XRPto50dollars

11 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

it could absolutely happen on the daily. back in February when the price was .70 - $1.00, i had suggested XRP may drop to .20 or lower..

..remember the backlash in these forums? "XRP will NEVER fall below a dollar again"..etc etc (just read the posts below mine in that thread). some people told me i 'destroyed hope'.

as we know, we did in fact fall into the .20's

nothing always goes as expected when investing. in the same manner as the price can drop 90%+ throughout 2018, we could easy jump 1,500% in one day.

its very common for human behavior to reject uncomfortable concepts because it goes against their core beliefs of how things 'should be'.

who here follows stocks? Tilray INC TLRY went from $20 in august (of this year) to a whopping $300 the next month. 

try to tell any TLRY investor back in august that his investment would increase 1400% in a month and theyd laugh at you to your face.

anyone who spent ~$10,000 in august made $140,000 profit in a MONTH.

in fact, TLRY climbed so high so fast, the SEC suspended trading four times in a day.

so yes, XRP is light years ahead of TLRY. a 1,500% jump in one day is definitely possible based on investor excitement alone. 

if you think about it, based on speculation alone, XRP already did this during the previous run just over the course of 23 more days...

12/12/2017 to 1/4/2018 = 1,400% jump in 24 days

if XRP can do that in 24 days... imagine major news releases concerning xRapid progress

I've noticed with Poloniex when xrp was half a cent and went to 3cents in Feb/March last year Poloniex locked all users out, when service returned the price had fallen significantly. When it went from 3c to 7c same thing happened. I can't remember if there were any outages from the 13c 30c and 42c jumps last year, but recently when it hit 79c on poloniex they shut everyone out again. I read somewhere that it's happened on other exchanges and that the operators are shorting their positions on xrp while the system is "down" - how true I've got no idea but it does seem fishy esp after they claimed to have upgraded their systems since 18months ago.

So yes I too believe in a 1400% jump but the exchanges have got to get their act together. 

1 hour ago, CrypToe said:

I've noticed with Poloniex when xrp was half a cent and went to 3cents in Feb/March last year Poloniex locked all users out, when service returned the price had fallen significantly. When it went from 3c to 7c same thing happened. I can't remember if there were any outages from the 13c 30c and 42c jumps last year, but recently when it hit 79c on poloniex they shut everyone out again. I read somewhere that it's happened on other exchanges and that the operators are shorting their positions on xrp while the system is "down" - how true I've got no idea but it does seem fishy esp after they claimed to have upgraded their systems since 18months ago.

So yes I too believe in a 1400% jump but the exchanges have got to get their act together. 

it occurred for sure. exchanges couldnt keep up with the demand. its going to happen thoughout XRPs growth. nice points!

Let's get down to business here.

1.thumb.png.271b27353441b27da8fbc1f92a995f98.png

this is the ONE MONTH line-break chart (each candle represents one month). its looking GOOD boy.

if XRP makes anyone a million dollars, your chart should have only 60 candles on it. 12 candles per year x 5 years.

most people arent willing to do this which is why most people wont make money here.

BIG PICTURE people. BIG PICTURE.

12 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Let's get down to business here.

1.thumb.png.271b27353441b27da8fbc1f92a995f98.png

this is the ONE MONTH line-break chart (each candle represents one month). its looking GOOD boy.

if XRP makes anyone a million dollars, your chart should have only 60 candles on it. 12 candles per year x 5 years.

most people arent willing to do this which is why most people wont make money here.

BIG PICTURE people. BIG PICTURE.

What’s your take on Ripple quoting JFK? To the moon ?