XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

3 hours ago, cuber said:

@XRPHornets I remember we were discussing the topic relating to stop orders and how they got activated and fulfilled. Just saw this on Bitstamp's site so thought i'd post for your info. The term which is relevant to our previous discussion is 'slippage'.

very nice. it was mentioned back in january but its always great to have reminders especially for new people coming on bored ^_^

49 minutes ago, FluxSine said:

More interested in the lawsuit that got filed 

https://cointelegraph.com/news/class-action-lawsuit-against-ripple-alleges-sale-of-unregistered-securities

hopefully has little effect.

nice find. if its like most other investments, itll have barely none / good effect because in the world of investment, as long as the company's fundamentals are sound, any news whether good or bad ends up being good news in the end. 

apple, microsoft, GE, lockheed, ford, all of the big names were sued during all phases of operation. 

Edited by XRPto50dollars

2 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

im not saying its going to happen, and i dont focus too much on patterns, but the chart does suggest $1 is possible quite soon

It's not common that Mr. President comes out and makes any remarks about future price movement... I am cautiously atwitter.

a simple visualization..

Although a year at our jobs may seem like it takes forever, a year for an investment is not actually that long.

We want to remain inside the green blob (or above) for the remainder of the year. I see only one reason why XRP would drop into the yellow blob: news is released which negatively affects XRP.

If we drop into the red blob in 2018, its not necessarily a 'freak out and sell' moment, but we would have to proactively figure out why XRP has fallen below .24822

Dont fall for the age-old trap new/er/ish investors fall for when they say, "I hope it drops that low! then i can buy more!"

yes, its nice to buy more at cheaper prices, but if XRP is going to ever hit the big bucks, we need stability. 

1.png.404ba441654ebecddfbd03ec5a6264a5.png

its pretty much a guarantee that by the time the countdown hits zero.. we'll know one way or another if XRP was a good investment or not:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20230204T00&p0=%3A&ud=1&font=cursive

its very reasonable that by 2023, XRP could closes the year @ $37:

Edited by XRPto50dollars