XRPto50dollars

Charts - How To's

25 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

Probably a very stupid question: But where do you get the Heikin chart on bitstamp? And what's the difference between heikin and the "normal" chart on bitstamp?

No question is stupid. Although, years ago in grade school I did ask my teacher if addition and multiplication were the same thing.. it was downhill from there <_<

Google Heikin chart. I wont go into specifics here because in a week someone else will ask the same thing and i obviously dont have time to write it out every time. But.. i do go into some detail at the beginning of this Topic:

i dont know if bitstamp has the heikin available.

57 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

So yes, 4th candle green... This is a Buy Signal. As said many times, its not a perfect science but rather a tool.

Just when you pistes this price started to drop. But signal still there?

1 hour ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Youre either living in the future or thats not the Heikin chart, but rather a standard chart.

True that, I thought Heikin was default chart on TradingView. My bad! Indeed 4th candle is green. BTC had a red day yesterday and as we go hand in hand I'll wait with my buy orders for now. 

7 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

There is no butt signals.

Sure there are;  when the butt cheeks are facing up, then it's time to get out:

image.png.36f9ecb48bb72241fdf582d0ec9c344c.png

On the flip side, if the cheeks are facing down then it's time to go back in.

Butt cheek signal is frequently accompanied by its close cousin, the one-finger salute signal.  This is frequently interpreted as the universe itself letting you know that its time to get out as you are bout to get fkt:

image.png.33dca0f30346f14fe57a73f9c2e8c29d.png

Akin to the sitting butt cheek signal, a one-finger salute that is pointing down means that market bears have been finger banged into oblivion.  The price is certain to go up at this point, so this would normally a good time to get back in.

There. You have just successfully completed the online Introduction to Chart Patterns course. :good:

52 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

No question is stupid. Although, years ago in grade school I did ask my teacher if addition and multiplication were the same thing.. it was downhill from there <_<

Google Heikin chart. I wont go into specifics here because in a week someone else will ask the same thing and i obviously dont have time to write it out every time. But.. i do go into some detail at the beginning of this Topic:

i dont know if bitstamp has the heikin available.

Should have written it more clearly, sorry.

I see BITSTAMP on top of your Heikin chart, so I was wondering where to find it on Bitstamp and what the difference was ON bitstamp between the heikin and the default.

But I suppose now that you work with a 3th party software connecting to the Bistamp api?

36 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

I see BITSTAMP on top of your Heikin chart, so I was wondering where to find it on Bitstamp

No, the word 'bitstamp' on top of the chart is just the exchange i chose to use on the chart. you can change it to say kraken, bitfinex, etc. every exchange has slightly different prices. i just randomly chose one to use

Edited by XRPto50dollars

2 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Thats because crypto is new, so whatever exchange you choose.. you have to stick with it. it wont work properly if you switch from A to B then to C, A and finally D exchange.

Thank you kind sir.  Quick one though on that, which I had been thinking about previously.  What if you were to use this with the average Data ? say, a chart created with the Data from the likes of Coinmarketcap  Is it a good\bad idea ?  This has had me now looking way back last year to when i first started purchasing XRP in the May run and seeing how much different my purchases would have been if I was in the know.

30 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thank you kind sir.  Quick one though on that, which I had been thinking about previously.  What if you were to use this with the average Data ? say, a chart created with the Data from the likes of Coinmarketcap  Is it a good\bad idea ?  This has had me now looking way back last year to when i first started purchasing XRP in the May run and seeing how much different my purchases would have been if I was in the know.

i wouldnt do it. the heikin is averages anyways. thats what makes it different from a standard chart. in fact Heikin means “average”.

53 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Heikin saying Buy..

it took a whopping 31 days... but the heikin finally has suggested to start buying again. Two spinning tops in a row AND four green candles (green finger pointing at them).

Pretty strong indicator of a possible short term reversal. i wouldnt be surprised to see the price grow in between or above the two arrows for the next several days.

Again... this Topic is NOT for knowing when to sell!! ONLY BUY! and is NOT investment advice. 

1.png

Heikin for XRP says buy, Heikin for BTC says not... What's your thoughts on this @XRPto50dollars