Jump to content
CaptainCorningware

Anyone else feel they don't have enough XRP?

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, navinem said:

Check the graph for a continuous steep. Sell some x zerps @ b$ and wait until it goes and bit low... buy x+y zerps for b$. 

If every Ripple is important, so is every drop of it. Small drops make a ripple!

 

and.... HODoooooL

good strategy but beware of the tax for your trade , you may end up reducing your capital without considering tax payments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I want 50k XRP to be happy.

I am far from it. Very far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CaptainCorningware said:

Do you think the burn rate and escrow lock-up is enough to push XRP into the same supply/demand territory as ETH and BTC though?

Not at all. Real usage is what will increase liquidity and value. Ripple have signed and announced some major players recently who are either using XRP now or have stated that they will use it very soon. Once more FI's utilise the asset this is what will increase the value. The price now is more or less speculative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John_Buh said:

Try this:  Think of every dime you spend in terms of zerps.  That shrimp cocktail cost me 10 zerps.  That night out

cost me 125 zerps.  That day at the dog races cost me 450 zerps.

Do this long enough and you'll be running mad down the street.

Interestingly I came across this app in my research today:

https://dustapp.io/

They don't look like they support XRP (at least not yet) and they haven't actually launched yet, but it is an interesting idea. They round up your transactions you spend and put it in crypto for you automatically. So that $3.75 sandwich you just bought ends up buying you $0.25 in XRP, say.

-Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hammertoe said:

Interestingly I came across this app in my research today:

https://dustapp.io/

They don't look like they support XRP (at least not yet) and they haven't actually launched yet, but it is an interesting idea. They round up your transactions you spend and put it in crypto for you automatically. So that $3.75 sandwich you just bought ends up buying you $0.25 in XRP, say.

-Matt

There's also this one which i came across before but looks like it's designed for the US market.

https://coinflashapp.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I probably have enough and should further diversify, but when you strongly believe in something and feel that it is the next big thing, it’s hard not to feel like you don’t have enough. I continue to buy even when I invest with the intention of diversification.  So goes the life of a ripple holder.

bottom line is be happy with what you have and not what you don’t, this applies to everything in life and you will find your self much happier ever day you are alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CaptainCorningware said:

I only have a few hundred tokens, not even a thousand yet. Does anyone else feel like they ****** up? As much as the possibility of XRP hitting $100 or even $1,000 seems possible, I also sometimes feel like my wishful thinking blinds me from reality. I'll buy as much more as I can justify once tax return season rolls in, but sometimes I just feel like I missed out on one of the best crypto opportunities ever. Even though I'm not so crazy as to think I'll be retiring this year, do you think a few hundred tokens will really be much of an exciting return by EOY? @Hodor @RegalChicken @Chewiecoin @PickleRick

No probably not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cuber said:

Not at all. Real usage is what will increase liquidity and value. Ripple have signed and announced some major players recently who are either using XRP now or have stated that they will use it very soon. Once more FI's utilise the asset this is what will increase the value. The price now is more or less speculative.

So, we aint seen nothing yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CaptainCorningware said:

I only have a few hundred tokens, not even a thousand yet. Does anyone else feel like they ****** up? As much as the possibility of XRP hitting $100 or even $1,000 seems possible, I also sometimes feel like my wishful thinking blinds me from reality. I'll buy as much more as I can justify once tax return season rolls in, but sometimes I just feel like I missed out on one of the best crypto opportunities ever. Even though I'm not so crazy as to think I'll be retiring this year, do you think a few hundred tokens will really be much of an exciting return by EOY? @Hodor @RegalChicken @Chewiecoin @PickleRick

It's not what you have, it's who you are. We ain't taking nothing with us when we pass away. Inner peace is what matters, not belongings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CaptainCorningware said:

I get that, I just wonder what a reasonable expectation is. The top 1% tier of XRP hodlers are pretty much guaranteed an amazing lifestyle and could retire very soon if they wanted to. For us peasants with only a few hundred, I wonder what reasonable expectations are.

amount of XRP held is inconsequential and dependent on when the investor first bought.

Early investors may own 700,000 xrp

more recent investors may own 7,000

you may only own 700

but as time goes by, future investors would die to own your 700 XRP because by that time, they are buying .7, .07, or even .007 xrp.. just like BTC today.

Besides.. owning 700,000 xrp sounds amazing, but its up to the investor to actually make real capital gains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...