CaptainCorningware

Anyone else feel they don't have enough XRP?

Just now, John_Buh said:

Try this:  Think of every dime you spend in terms of zerps.  That shrimp cocktail cost me 10 zerps.  That night out

cost me 125 zerps.  That day at the dog races cost me 450 zerps.

Do this long enough an you'll be running mad down the street.

That day at the dog fights cost me 800 zerps :lol:

21 minutes ago, WaltDangerfield said:

as someone else has said, hodl long term and see what it becomes, but it's unlikely you'll be retiring any time soon.

Maybe start researching some ICO's that are out there. XRP is awesome and I am a believer in the long term strategy. I'm also fortunate enough to have been able to invest a bit more back when it was around 25c, but XRP is by no means the only party in town.

The ICO is sold out now, but take a look at Bluzelle https://bluzelle.com once their tokens hit exchanges, this one is likely to pump. it's been getting lots of attention and I think it's going to fly. I missed out on the whitelist, but am keeping an eye on it when it hits exchanges. Ryan Fugger (creator of Ripple) is one of their advisers and they have a great team in place.

Cardstack is another interesting one. ICO within the next couple of months and you can register for the whitelist now https://cardstack.com

Don't just take my word for it - do your own research. There's lots going on in this space and plenty of opportunity to get into exciting projects at very low cost.

Even a few hundred dollars can get you a nice stack on one of these emerging techs and, if they take off post launch, you could make a tidy profit and reinvest in XRP further down the line.

I can't even find bluzelle on CMC. Any word on exchanges anytime soon? I'm very interested in this one.

I have <5k zerps and feel like I dont have enough (I want to cash out a few regularly to provide a nice steady stream of profit once we start getting into the $10 territory. However, if I had say <5k LTC or Ethereum I would be a fairly wealthy guy, so when I think of it like that, all of a sudden my modest stack doesn't seem so modest.

1 minute ago, CaptainCorningware said:

Do you think the burn rate and escrow lock-up is enough to push XRP into the same supply/demand territory as ETH and BTC though?

Who knows, probably not. I will keep at least a couple of hundred coins in just in case, who knows, but most of my stash will be cashed out when/if we start hitting 100/200 a coin.

27 minutes ago, CaptainCorningware said:

I need to learn more about whale behavior. Riding their waves seems to be the best way to pick more XRP via dumping/buying without putting more money out of pocket into it. Basically profiting off of other people's emotions.

Be careful though as you don’t want to lose those precious little zerps! For every success trying this you also hear a horror story and if your not in a good financial position to buy back in if you get it wrong. Stick or twist!!?

I'm in the top 5% but nowhere near the top 1%. I still feel like I need more zerps. WAY more!

Just understand someone with a few hundred zerps could make more money than someone with thousands of zerps depending on when each one cashed out. 

I just started using a part of my stack to sell on the highs and buy on the lows so I can keep accumulating more XRP. However, I think the best thing someone with a few hundred zerps could do is lock them up in escrow for a few years and forget about them. Just make sure you are sitting down when you do unlock them ;)

Edited by Coin_Hound

1 hour ago, CaptainCorningware said:

I can't even find bluzelle on CMC. Any word on exchanges anytime soon? I'm very interested in this one.

They only started selling the ICO to registered addresses on the whitelist yesterday. Won't be on exchanges for a few weeks at least.

Check the graph for a continuous steep. Sell some x zerps @ b$ and wait until it goes and bit low... buy x+y zerps for b$. 

If every Ripple is important, so is every drop of it. Small drops make a ripple!

and.... HODoooooL

I invented a mechanical device in 2016 for which I was awarded a utility patent in October. I thought that venture would lead me to the promised land (although its working out fine so far) but ironically Zerping is outperforming and took much less time/work/risk/brainpower.

Edited by MaxWeber

By the way. For anyone trying to sell and buy during dips here is a cool bot signal that I follow. Check it out. Use the signals as you feel appropriate for you.

Get free Ripple price signals !

? Subscribe - t.me/xrp_signal
?? Free for use

#ripple / #xrp / #blockchain / @RippleTradeBot