johnlogan

What is your magic number?

1 minute ago, johnlogan said:

I love sober approach. I read people are aiming for $ 750 :wacko:

$750 is pretty pie-in-the-sky.  But stranger things have happened.  Look at Etherium - pretty much a science experiment.  The norms are all being 

re-written.  Perhaps we will strike gold.  I just think this is a great company with an admirable mission.  It is very exciting to ride along with them.

4 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

$750 is pretty pie-in-the-sky.  But stranger things have happened.  Look at Etherium - pretty much a science experiment.  The norms are all being 

re-written.  Perhaps we will strike gold.  I just think this is a great company with an admirable mission.  It is very exciting to ride along with them.

True. You never know what can happen in the cryptosphere. I'm just more worried about big scandals, whale manipulative, Asian (SK/China) manipulation, FUD at this point. 

Just now, bayarea510 said:

True. You never know what can happen in the cryptosphere. I'm just more worried about big scandals, whale manipulative, Asian (SK/China) manipulation, FUD at this point. 

Sure - me too.  However, if Ripple keeps their eye on the ball it seems like an excellent bet.  All those external factors will eventually take

a back seat.

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

Sure - me too.  However, if Ripple keeps their eye on the ball it seems like an excellent bet.  All those external factors will eventually take

a back seat.

FUD is one thing. Not sure if it has any big impact on the trades. Whales and trade BOTs are a bigger challenges and can turn the marked up side down.

However I saw opportunity in the crash and made money on it. 

With the volatility causing big price spikes, I think its realistic to see another %1000-5000 spike before profits are taken and a correction. Most of the price movement is cause by short term investors/speculator whales. That will start to go away once more exchanges come online and bigger players come in the game (the real whales that turn the current whales into minnows)

13 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

a back seat.

Sure hope so! Also, we need more people to start seeing the value in ripple as opposed to seeing it as just another coin behind btc.

My perfect number will be dependent on how much I accumulate through the rest of the year. With my new sources of income I should be able to scoop up enough this year to fulfill my retirement dreams at anything over 20. I however believe that 400 is an achievable amount over the next few years. I'll hold 20% just in case it ever reaches 1k

11 minutes ago, 930lady said:

My perfect number will be dependent on how much I accumulate through the rest of the year. With my new sources of income I should be able to scoop up enough this year to fulfill my retirement dreams at anything over 20. I however believe that 400 is an achievable amount over the next few years. I'll hold 20% just in case it ever reaches 1k

Tables turn, bridges burn, ya live & learn! Lets root for $20 ( and hope for $400 )

1 minute ago, Aj-ns said:

I need £1500 a zerp to become a millionaire. So this thread is rather depressing. 

Surely it's not about being a millionaire, but more about making a (relative) ton of cash by doing nothing than clicking on your computer and having patience?

I doubt I'll ever makes millions, but a few hundred grand is still a life changing amount of cash for many people.

2 minutes ago, Aj-ns said:

I need £1500 a zerp to become a millionaire. So this thread is rather depressing. 

XRP is for short termers. Buy today, sell tomorrow make a million bucks! Good luck brother. 

2 minutes ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

Surely it's not about being a millionaire, but more about making a (relative) ton of cash by doing nothing than clicking on your computer and having patience?

I doubt I'll ever makes millions, but a few hundred grand is still a life changing amount of cash for many people.

To be fair 125-150k will set my next venture up nicely. Still would need xrp to go sky high.