Light

Changing Tides...

I've been checking into XRP Chat since July of last year. I heard about Ripple and XRP in May/June when the XRP price had a pretty nice spike and decided to do a lot of research on the company and fundamentals first. I have bought in 3 times below $0.20 and a few times above, I even plan on buying up to $10. I knew jumping into this space I'd have to stomach serious volatility if I were to HODL effectively. I want to shout out @Hodor for great balanced opinions on Ripple as a company and the future of XRP. I believe this is the first of many corrections we will face along the way up, however I still watch the price genuinely excited about future movement. I watched as we traded between the $0.20 channel for months feeling one thing "The price will eventually catch up to this thing's real value." I've never quite seen an asset that can become more useful as it's recognized value increases. I think we have a bright future ahead, these guys are disrupting the fintech world in a major way. 

Thanks for posting @Light  and welcome to XRPChat.

I like you invested < $0.05 and used to visit this forum many many times just as a lurker back 2 years ago and then last year.   I agree @Hodor  @JoelKatz and many others deserve so much for their continued posts and social activity... educating folks in a very balanced as you say - and professional way. 

And @TiffanyHayden too

The list of folks I admire on this forum is too long to mention everyone - but I am sure you follow them all too.