Gatehub HELP PLEASE

Robbedoes

About two weeks i'm waiting on my transfer of EUR to my bankaccount from the Gatehub wallet. Still nothing recieved. My TX hash seems to be allright and the transfer has been done, but still nothinh in my bankaccount.

I've send several e-mail to the Gatehub support with all the info i have about the payment. But still no response. Are they non-existing or is there something else going on. A complete silence.

Someone has similar experiences ? Any tips ? Help ?

It's about a lot of money that's missing right now. And that for two weeks allready.

Help !?

12 minutes ago, Robbedoes said:

About two weeks i'm waiting on my transfer of EUR to my bankaccount from the Gatehub wallet. Still nothing recieved. My TX hash seems to be allright and the transfer has been done, but still nothinh in my bankaccount.

I've send several e-mail to the Gatehub support with all the info i have about the payment. But still no response. Are they non-existing or is there something else going on. A complete silence.

Someone has similar experiences ? Any tips ? Help ?

It's about a lot of money that's missing right now. And that for two weeks allready.

Help !?

they are very busy at the moment , it took 20 days for me to recieve mine , i never put a support ticket in though .

hope this helps .

Your not alone, my transfer was initiated on Jan 11th, hasn't hit my bank

This is the first time this has happened to me, all the times before every withdrawal was completed in 3 days.

This was posted last Friday 12th on Gatehub's Twitter feed

maybe if we summons he could help us out, but its been along time since hes been on
@enej

Edited by pucksterpete

I've been waiting for 22 days. Twenty-two. The delay is killing me and the lack of response (a tweet doesn't replace decent customer service) from Gatehub is unacceptable. I've defended Gatehub on this forum before, but after this ****, no more. 

Edited by cap

thanks for all the reactions guys. But it's not normal that Gatehub give no response to anybody. This is very bad advertisement for Gatehub and there service.....

Is it possible for you guys give me some more information when i post my TX hash or the raw code here in this topic ???

Will it lead to somewhere?