Mikhail_Liebenstein

Is this a Bull Trap

19 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

Im buying !

I’ve just bought back, as I think we did have had the bull trap l, but it was a $1.88 down to $1.35 type bull trap.  The Dollars on offer have risen this Evening, looks like the Korean buyers strike is off after getting stung by Government statements. 

On 1/21/2018 at 4:28 PM, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

I’ve just bought back, as I think we did have had the bull trap l, but it was a $1.88 down to $1.35 type bull trap.  The Dollars on offer have risen this Evening, looks like the Korean buyers strike is off after getting stung by Government statements. 

Chart on sunday.. (read old posts for more info):

image.png.4d658c0c9deaaec0c5737cbf0d409761.png

Current chart as of this post:

1.thumb.png.695c5d1ab8a913e9fd87b6cc6f035d8e.png

..Notice XRP actually went up, away from the line. It was not a Bull Trap (as of this post). It MUST cross under the line to be a bull trap.

Are what were seeing now actually a bull trap? A very despicable trap, exhausting all the small investors with a decline, no real peaks , another decline until they give up? On the eToro message board plenty of XRP holder have given up and cashed $$$ in at a loss.

image3.jpg

1 hour ago, johnlogan said:

Are what were seeing now actually a bull trap? A very despicable trap, exhausting all the small investors with a decline, no real peaks , another decline until they give up? On the eToro message board plenty of XRP holder have given up and cashed $$$ in at a loss.

image3.jpg

That sure looks like a bull trap to me...