Sign in to follow this  
meegwell

Dang - missed the dip...

Been buying and holding since .20 and although the drop got me a bit nervous I was planning on buying if it went under a $1.  Of course it did but I was too busy at the time....bites but there are worse problems in these scenarios!

Yup, my funds to invest in more xrp clear tomorrow. This is the 2nd time i had this happen to me, bee' watching bloody ******* red all week. Im happy but i would have liked the drop to last just an extra 18 hours lol :P

Ah well.

Edited by Raiden

I missed both dips into the $.80's.  Was driving home from work (literally 10 minute drive) the first day and the second when we bottomed finally and bounced I fell asleep for two hours in the afternoon.  Woke up to the rebound above $1.20 already.

I did buy a sizeable block at $1.17 though, but yeah anyone who bought below $1 hats off to them for being patient and waiting for the dippiest of the dips.

12 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Yup, my funds to invest in more xrp clear tomorrow. This is the 2nd time i had this happen to me, bee' watching bloody ******* red all week. Im happy but i would have liked the drop to last just an extra 18 hours lol :P

Ah well.

Same, managed to top up some XRP at $1 though, but the rest of my ETH funds still haven't cleared with GateHub, so watching the dip and couldn't buy anymore.  It was a good top-up at $1, but could have been better.  Some were 'selling' so I can't feel too bad.

2 minutes ago, WrathofKahneman said:

I would hold onto it for a day or so - this could be a premature rise before another dip.  FWIW.  I am not a professional and this is not advice.  People who take my advice have ended up in terrible situations on average.

That's what I'm thinking. Still a lot of weak hands that will be gunning to get out once they see black again.  

7 minutes ago, frankg said:

That's what I'm thinking. Still a lot of weak hands that will be gunning to get out once they see black again.  

I hope so.  Kicking myself I didn’t buy in at .8

Sign in to follow this