alexisonsmith

Try transferring ETH to Gatehub, still not received

As title explained I transferred ETH to gate hub 16 hours ago, shows up as completed however I do not see it in my ETH Gateway account. I have opened a ticket but not very hopeful. Has anyone else been in this situation?

Edited by alexisonsmith

8 minutes ago, alexisonsmith said:

As title explained I transferred ETH to gate hub 16 hours ago, shows up as completed however I do not see it in my ETH Gateway account. I have opened a ticket but not very hopeful. Has anyone else been in this situation?

You can check 

3 hours ago, alexisonsmith said:

Do you have XRP on your gatehub wallet already, if you do not have at least 25xrp for the ripple wallet itself and then the trust line for eth it's not going to show up until you do.

Edited by SS_Snowboarder

Same situation.  Like an idiot, I transferred ETH from Coinbase to Gatehub 2 and a half days ago (still not cleared today - I have enough XRP to cover the ETH wallet, and the relevant trust lines are open etc).  I should have exchanged it for Litecoin and sent it straight to Binance for speed and lower fees (as pointed out by @MOONWALKER on a previous thread, lol).  Lesson learnt, means I still can't buy a top up of $800 XRP for my portfolio as that money is just floating in crypto-heaven for the time being.  Managed to get the other half into Binance within an hour yesterday and bought XRP at just over $1.

Basically, like others have said on Reddit and Twitter, just avoid GateHub if you can - anytime there's a lot of transactions in the markets their system just falls apart.  Buy on Binance, never experienced any issues, then transfer straight out to your Ledger Nano.