Huxly

Sold out from XRP

Hi fellows,

just wanted to share my story in short.
I've been in Ripple from 2013.; been working on WCG and aquired good amount of zerps.

Sold everything in last peak, and bought ethereum now in this correction.

Thing is I don't beleive in XRP anymore. Ripple as platform has potential, 
but I don't see XRP going higher much more. I don't like Ripple management, their PR, marketing tricks for short-term gains, etc.

Going on different ride now, Ethereum on other hand is completly different story. I look at it as Android on blockchain.

Good luck!

Hi fellows,
I've been in Ripple from 2013.; been working on WCG and aquired good amount of zerps.
but I don't see XRP going higher much more. I don't like Ripple management, their PR, marketing tricks for short-term gains, etc.
Going on different ride now, Ethereum on other hand is completly different story. I look at it as Android on blockchain.
Good luck!
Good luck and we need to believe you on your word.

You have been working on the W3C AND you DON'T believe anymore.

What a FUD. Don't buy if you don't believe!

yeah, I just said that - I don't believe it the Ripple company anymore - and sold out. I'm being honest in my decisions. Where's the FUD in that?

On 18-1-2018 at 10:16 AM, Huxly said:

yeah, I just said that - I don't believe it the Ripple company anymore - and sold out. I'm being honest in my decisions. Where's the FUD in that?

So let’s get this straight. You’re in Ripple since 2013, means 4 years. Joined this forum on january 6.  And one of your few posts within 2 weeks is the announcement you sold out and now XRP is gaining traction you don’t believe in Ripple any more.

Wow, what a story! 

Thanks for your contribution to this forum, what must we do without you? 

On 1/18/2018 at 3:57 AM, Huxly said:

Hi fellows,

Good luck!

so you're cool with the ETH dev's premining an additional 17% of the 72m supply at launch?

Hahahaha!

Ahahahahahaha...

Uh man. That's all I had to contribute to this thread.  ?

On 2018-01-18 at 9:57 AM, Huxly said:

Well bye bye then for now. :crigon_04: Back anytime.

And good Luck with your ETH´s. It just might be a good-buy.
But really @Huxly why posting this FUD? Bet you are into Bitcoin also and Tether, OMG!

On 1/18/2018 at 3:57 AM, Huxly said:

Hi fellows,

Good luck!

the great thing about these posts is that if its real and he sold, then so be it. he made a personal decision which doesnt affect me at all. so good luck to him. we dont have to agree or get snooty with people when they sell. as an investor, i completely disagree with "don't see XRP going higher much more" because that could have been said @ .20 yet we hit $3.31..so again, good luck in your endeavors. 

being honest here. I dont want to trash ripple or anything. I've been following it for some time, saying my goodbyes.

I agree, I could be wrong. And Ripple ends up in 10$+; it would be interesting seeing that coming out.

I dont want to list cons of Ripple; or pure even ideological points centralized controlled vs. decentralized blockchains; everybody believes what he decides to believe.

and really I wish you all guys good luck!