Jimmyt

I am curious..did anyone sell under $1.00?

1 minute ago, DavyJones said:

I sold some at around 0.27$ and bought back lower. Or did you mean recently? :D 

Funny.but as long as you bought back lower, its all good

I did, sold at $ 0.86 and bought back at $ 0.73 . But because the trading is very fast I use the ‘market’ option for instant buying in the wake of the sell and buy walls. It is quite tricky. Made approximately 3 K in euro’s. For 2 hrs work ‘as a beginner’, not to bad. The professional bot traders who work together forcing the price up and down are incredible, they make a fortune.

@JoelKatz I really don’t understand why Ripple (and other companies) do not try to bring the unregulated exchanges to their senses. Special ‘illegale’ trading teams use software bots to manipulate ‘ghost’ sell and buy walls to scare/manipulate the unexperienced trader into selling and buying. A lot of people loose their holdings as a result.

This kind of manipulation is quite detrimental for a stable crypto currency and should therefore be of great concern. If you think about it, there are quite a few things you can do to stabilize the trading on an exchange.....actually it is quite easy :secret:

Edited by cryptoxrp

The Bitcoin connection brought us almost to our knees in price. That coinmarketcap made an artificial "optical crash" of 25% in removing South Korea from the price calculation made new investors panic and sell their XRP; even more than other coins. Of course, that won't stop XRP from becoming the Nr.1 Crypto, soon! 

Edited by Zockempire

19 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

I did, sold at $ 0.86 and bought back at $ 0.73 . But because the trading is very fast I use the ‘market’ option for instant buying in the wake of the sell and buy walls. It is quite tricky. Made approximately 3 K in euro’s. For 2 hrs work ‘as a beginner’, not to bad. The professional bot traders who work together forcing the price up and down are incredible, they make a fortune.

@JoelKatz I really don’t understand why Ripple (and other companies) do not try to bring the unregulated exchanges to their senses. Special ‘illegale’ trading teams use software bots to manipulate ‘ghost’ sell and buy walls to scare/manipulate the unexperienced trader into selling and buying. A lot of people loose their holdings as a result.

This kind of manipulation is quite detrimental for a stable crypto currency and should therefore be of great concern. If you think about it, there are quite a few things you can do to stabilize the trading on an exchange.....actually it is quite easy :secret:

How do you become experienced without getting shoved in the mud? ;)

If everyone wants fair they can buy traditional securities. 

Otherwise buy and hold. :)

I put in a buy order at USD 0.80 -- thinking it would definitely hit. Woke up this morning to see we're back where we started before the crash, with my buy order still active. Sigh.

And for those who did sell below a dollar - you poh' bastads...