buckor

Cuallix CFO on xRapid use

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

I'm trying to confirm his identity before responding.  If this is him, it's game over.  Finished.  Finito.  Done.  No more wondering if the cost savings are worth it.  No more skepticism about XRP use. 

This is concrete evidence. 

Thanks @Hodor. Please let us know what you find through your super sleuthing! And you're right...if this is him, this is exactly what XRP has been waiting for.

Blessings!

2 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I'm trying to confirm his identity before responding.  If this is him, it's game over.  Finished.  Finito.  Done.  No more wondering if the cost savings are worth it.  No more skepticism about XRP use. 

Here's more of the same claim an hour ago I dug up:

eyes on the prize, thank you @Hodor for keeping your eyes on the prize!  Cant wait for some concrete in production cost savings numbers!  Once these numbers are in the real comedy will be seeing what kind of "alternative facts" emerge from the FUDsters then.  haha. 

12 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Timing could've been a little bit better, considering every coin is crashing atm