buckor

Cuallix CFO on xRapid use

22 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I'm trying to confirm his identity before responding.  If this is him, it's game over.  Finished.  Finito.  Done.  No more wondering if the cost savings are worth it.  No more skepticism about XRP use. 

This is concrete evidence. 

@Hodor, here is a tweet from Jan. 5...in direct response to Ripple...

"In my experience costs and time dropped importantly. A crossborder payment between MX and US takes around 2-3 hours with an estimated fee of 30 USD. Through Ripple, it takes around 3-5 secs with practically no fee."

This is such a generic answer, it's making me a little skeptical.

I thought the xRapid solution would involve API calls to BitSo to source XRP liquidity? I think even @miguel said in the South Korean or Japanese meet up that cross border payments using XRP as on demand liquidity would take 9-10 seconds. I could be wrong though.

It is big news if companies are willing to say they are using XRP and it works well. 

1 minute ago, DrWhoAmI said:

It is big news if companies are willing to say they are using XRP and it works well. 

Definitely. 100% much better than Ripple announcements. It's one step beyond that, if companies who are currently using can openly say it's good.

1 minute ago, namini said:

what's the big deal if it's him or not we know cuallix use xrp anyway, why they would be ashamed about it

Because it shows some sort of motivation on their part to insert themselves online into random FUD and clear doubts.

If this "Nico" is who he says he is, then he is confirming that xRapid/XRP is working well for them. There is a certain weight given to the companies who use xRapid/XRP saying things are going well versus Ripple saying these companies are saying things are going well. Making a statement like this puts his reputation on the line...

This is more than just "we are using xRapid."