Newsmaker22

How quickly things have turned.

So that's it?  It's over?  Wow.  Latest posts have me thinking this place was a propaganda scam just like the rest of the internet?  XRP never had a chance did it.  According to research done on this board higher ups are dumping out.  I have no choice but to HODL...and I'm not giving up.  I bought more...hoping for a dead cat bounce, because that's what crypto does...right?  Rises and falls for no reason?  Maybe FUDsters are right.  The whole crypto thing is a bubble...XRP is a bubble.  How could I have been so stupid.  People on here talking about $10 $100 $1000.  Oh it'll be $5 by end of Jan. What a joke.  I gotta admit, you guys had me hook line and sinker.  I believed.  You made me believe.  Lesson learned.

Not attacking...just venting...I'm sure a lot of us feel like this today.

wtf is everyone freaking out about... we're up 37,000% on a year or two back... and we drop 60% and people act like children

Just now, zerpdigger said:

wtf is everyone freaking out about... we're up 37,000% on a year or two back... and we drop 60% and people act like children

Thats what I'm trying to figure out.  I came here to make myself feel good about investing in XRP.  The negativity is everywhere now.  XRP is being attacked from all sides including it's own forum.

Just now, Newsmaker22 said:

Thats what I'm trying to figure out.  I came here to make myself feel good about investing in XRP.  The negativity is everywhere now.  XRP is being attacked from all sides including it's own forum.

if xrp is successful at what it's trying to do, e.g. unlock as much as 27 TRILLION on prefunded foreign accounts... then right now the price is irrelevant to the many thousands more percentage gains we'd likely see... it's like arguing over pennies back at 0.015 or 0.022 -- what diff does that make now?

Just now, zerpdigger said:

if xrp is successful at what it's trying to do, e.g. unlock as much as 27 TRILLION on prefunded foreign accounts... then right now the price is irrelevant to the many thousands more percentage gains we'd likely see... it's like arguing over pennies back at 0.015 or 0.022 -- what diff does that make now?

Jack.gif

2 minutes ago, Newsmaker22 said:

And you sound like the a-hole that beats the ex-girlfriend and begs her to stay.  F- off.

Hey Man just trying to help you. I know you can relate to the analogy and it might do you some good to take a step back, that’s all.

8 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

It doesn't make any, but people are just reacting emotionally like most do in any given situation. Instead of taking time and reflecting they react to what they see, I remember when similar things happened last year where it went down from 0.4 to 0.15 and everyone was blasting it. Now its the same thing but we are at a dollar. Next year new investors will do the same thing even if it reaches 20 or 100. The same thing happened with bitcoin during the big drops.

Edited by Tiger

1 minute ago, Vhodlemort said:

Hey Man just trying to help you. I know you can relate to the analogy and it might do you some good to take a step back, that’s all.

Sorry I snapped...I made the post to just see how everyone feels about the extreme negativity and it just seems some people who were propping XRP up and now backing out of the room.

2 minutes ago, Newsmaker22 said:

Sorry I snapped...I made the post to just see how everyone feels about the extreme negativity and it just seems some people who were propping XRP up and now backing out of the room.

I got an e-mail from my bank the other day: "Introducing super-interest plus plus account - min. $25,000 - 1.75% apr"

Or, I can take my just-crashed crypto in an exciting space that is STILL up 450% ....hmmmm  give me a minute.